The Student Room Group

c2 help!

possible to do all the c2 questions in the edexcel textbook by the 10th of may? thanks :smile:
Original post by upthegunners
possible to do all the c2 questions in the edexcel textbook by the 10th of may? thanks :smile:

Yes, although imo you'd be better off doing past papers but meh :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Felix Felicis
Yes, although imo you'd be better off doing past papers but meh :tongue:

really? I have heard people say that they just did every question in the textbook and 1 or 2 pastpapers and got 90+ UMS ...
Go on www.examsolutions.net and do all of the tutorials and past papers it will help you much more and take much less time.
Plus most questions in the book are nothing like they are in an exam so past papers are much better revision tools

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Johnathon16
Go on www.examsolutions.net and do all of the tutorials and past papers it will help you much more and take much less time.
Plus most questions in the book are nothing like they are in an exam so past papers are much better revision tools

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have already looked at all his videos :biggrin: I could probably get a high B right now but I really need to wrap it all together . how would you say is the best way to do it? :smile:
Reply 5
Just do like 5-10 varied questions of each topic
Though I'll stick with past papers, C2 i find is slightly easier than c1 in a way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Jkizer
Though I'll stick with past papers, C2 i find is slightly easier than c1 in a way

Posted from TSR Mobile

someone who agrees that C2 is easier! I think the exact same :smile:
Reply 7
Do the mixed exercises
Original post by Jkizer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, I've found C2 loads easier than c1 for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by upthegunners
I have already looked at all his videos :biggrin: I could probably get a high B right now but I really need to wrap it all together . how would you say is the best way to do it? :smile:

Just try and go through past papers off the website and maybes the big review exercises in the textbook.

I think past papers would help more just to get used to question formats but each to their own. His explanations of past papers on the website are helpful too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Of course.

Quick Reply

Latest