The Student Room Group

Who do you consider a "perfect 10" looks wise?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Mila Kunis
Mila-Kunis-posing-in-Esquire-Magazine-Photoshoot-2012-4-of-5.jpeg

Cheryl Cole
Cheryl+Cole+hot+boobs.jpg

Emma Stone
emma-stone-gwen-stacy-amazing-spider-man-big-jpg_111939.jpeg

Miranda Kerr
New-SEXY-VS-miranda-kerr-24077139-760-1024.jpeg

Bar Refaeli
Bar-Refaeli-swimsuit-si-23690817-631-1000.jpg

Sara Carbonero
sara-carbonero-profile.jpg

Olivia Wilde
olivia-wilde-change-up540.jpeg

Rosie Huntington-Whitely
Rosie+Huntington+Whiteley+white+dress+transformers.jpg

Irina Shayk
Irina Shayk in lingerie-16.jpeg

Emma Watson
emma-watson-very-hot-normal.jpg
Original post by Konflict
Mila Kunis

Cheryl Cole

Emma Stone

Miranda Kerr

Bar Refaeli

Sara Carbonero

Olivia Wilde

Rosie Huntington-Whitely

Irina Shayk

Emma Watson

What's the big fascination with Emma Watson?!?! She looks like a 15 year old girl. I personally wouldn't even put her in the top 100 best looking female celebrities. Just my opinion I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 182
Original post by TaylorGang_4
What's the big fascination with Emma Watson?!?! She looks like a 15 year old girl. I personally wouldn't even put her in the top 100 best looking female celebrities. Just my opinion I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts exactly! Idk why so many guys get thirsty over her loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by SillyRodent
Have you googled her name today by any chance..

Oh yea :wink:
Taylor Swift for me. Absolutely stunning.
Reply 185
ryan lochte
Original post by 13yhtac
A fellow hockeyer? :hmmm:

I played it three or four times at school, and had little interest again until last summer's Olympics.
Original post by poiuy
ryan lochte

Yes!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
Original post by barnetlad
I played it three or four times at school, and had little interest again until last summer's Olympics.

right on brother:rock:
Original post by LeaX
In my eyes, these six are pretty close to perfect. :love:

barbara-palvin--large-msg-134436384536.jpg Barbara Palvin
rachel-mcadams.jpg Rachel McAdams
dianna+agron+gg.jpg Dianna Agron
darren+criss2.jpg Darren Criss
Zac-On-the-set-of-Are-We-Officially-Dating-January-08-2013-zac-efron-33250247-817-1222.jpg Zac Efron
MV5BMjAyMzI0NTU0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc0MjAwNQ@@._V1._SY314_CR11,0,214,314_.jpg Ryan Gosling

Mine would be exactly the same! Them + Kendall Jenner + Nina Dobrev + Ian Somerhalder

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Konflict
Mila Kunis

Cheryl Cole

Emma Stone

Miranda Kerr

Bar Refaeli

Sara Carbonero

Olivia Wilde

Rosie Huntington-Whitely

Irina Shayk

Emma Watson

I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog ****, **** out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody your 2nd 2nd cousin's friend once looked at while drunk in a bar where ****ing donkeys and snorting cocaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over the skin of Emma Watson in that last picture.
Reply 192
Freida Pinto

freida-pinto-18.gif
Jenna-Louise Coleman.
Katy Perry, has everything
Guys

Heath Ledger - 2126577.jpg

John Partridge - med_gallery_1_27_20368.jpg

Girls

Karen Gillan - doctor_who_amy_pond_karen_gillan_lifesize_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__26919.jpg

Bonnie Wright - ginny1klrg0.jpg
Original post by marcus2001
I would drag my balls through a 10 mile pit of acid and herpes laced razor blades, then dip them in a cup of blood filled by 20 different really black HIV positive africans, then I would take my still dripping and cut nutsack and rub it with a conglomeration of salt, crushed red pepper and sulfuric acid then spray-down my leftover ballsack with an entire can of maximum strength bear mace all while being hooked up to military strength tear gas for my only supply of oxygen, and while wearing shoes filled with needles, scorpions, and left over hyperdermic crack syringes just to eat a cyanide laced, jizzed on piece of maggot infested dog ****, **** out by a dog that once pissed on the fence of somebody your 2nd 2nd cousin's friend once looked at while drunk in a bar where ****ing donkeys and snorting cocaine was normal business, just to sniff a breeze 20 hours after it brushed over the skin of Emma Watson in that last picture.

That it :confused:
I don't consider anyone perfect and I get called picky by all my friends :colondollar: but I guess Alex Pettyfer is pretty good looking although I preferred him in Stormbreaker as he didn't have such a big nose and more recently, Ian Somerhalder is very good looking too. There are some others but I cant think of their names...
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MetropolisBoy
SNN2712LION--620_1573370a.jpg

Well, you didn't mention whether it is humans or animals

That is a very dashing young gentleman right there. I love his windswept hair...

:love:

Quick Reply

Latest