The Student Room Group

Lesbian dream with my mum?!WTF!!!!

I am 16 .Recently,I had some disgusting sexual dream which involve with my mum. I am totally straight. What are those dreams mean? Can somebody interpret for me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The first thing that comes to mind is Freud's theory of psychosexual development.different schools of thought have different ways of interpreting dreams.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
There's not enough detail for me to interpret this in a proper manner
Reply 3
It's just a dream, don't read into it too much.
Reply 4
Original post by A Cat
There's not enough detail for me to interpret this in a proper manner

It is a gross dream. For all I remember, we were humping each other in public. (ewwwwww)
Reply 5
If its any comfort, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean you're a lesbian or you have a thing for your mum. People can't control what they see in their dreams. Everybody gets weird dreams (trust me I've seen really twisted ones).

Forget about it. It may even happen again but in a different version. Don't freak out if it does.
Your body is ready.
Reply 7
Original post by bcsmash
It is a gross dream. For all I remember, we were humping each other in public. (ewwwwww)

Maybe you're scared of the schlong and took comfort in holding your mum, but obvious the schlong was still in your mind/consciousness, you were dreaming and horny and your mum was the only one around...
Reply 8
Sex dreams usually mean wanting/having a close relationship with said person.
Reply 9
I had similar dream before, with my older sister. So don't worry about it
I havnt had one myself, but apparently most teenagers do at some point or another. Idk the psycology behind it, but if you are worried about it, look it up, I can imagine before you found this out you woke up feeling a bit grim haha.
this is the sort of thing you'd shudder at and never speak of again.
Reply 12
Original post by bcsmash
It is a gross dream. For all I remember, we were humping each other in public. (ewwwwww)[/QUOT
According to Freud, this is "penis envy".Your wish to be a male has shown in your dream
Reply 13
Original post by Bushido Brown
Your body is ready.

Oh wow! That was creepy.
Dream interpretation requires a full manifest of details.

We need all the minutiae of the dream. What was in the room, what happened, and so forth.
Most of Freud's theories are discredited these days. Don't pay attention to him. :biggrin:

Anyway it's just a dream don't fuss. The current theory on dreams - IIRC - is that they mainly serve to rearrange and process information, so I wouldn't be concerned if it occasionally rearranges in odd ways.
Reply 16
I had a dream that I was having sex with my cousin, so don't worry :K: Those dreams are extremely rare, so don't think that will happen again.
Reply 17
Original post by ForgetMe
I had a dream that I was having sex with my cousin, so don't worry :K: Those dreams are extremely rare, so don't think that will happen again.

I bet you woke up aroused. :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Juichiro
I bet you woke up aroused. :tongue:

No, I ended up waking up confused. Oh and the cousin was male :mmm:
Reply 19
Original post by ForgetMe
No, I ended up waking up confused. Oh and the cousin was male :mmm:

Confused yet excited. :tongue: Btw, let us hope your cousin does not know about this page!

Quick Reply

Latest