The Student Room Group

Hudds vs ljmu vs keele

Ok im in a pickle
I have offers from liverpool john moores / huddersfield / sunnderland and a interview from keele

I need to pick a school i want to go to, so i know whether or not to accept the interview for keele.

My question is which uni as the best pharmacy course and will help to to secure a job in the future

also i dont really enjoy the PBL approach, do all unis to PBL? :frown:

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY ADVICE IM SO CONFUSED!
Reply 1
Original post by Pandasareamazing

also i dont really enjoy the PBL approach, do all unis to PBL? :frown:

PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY ADVICE IM SO CONFUSED!

? PBL

Have offers for Keele and Sunderland and Reading. Trying to decide WHICH one? They all claim to have close to 100% graduates in work after pre reg year.
Original post by Wings14
? PBL

Have offers for Keele and Sunderland and Reading. Trying to decide WHICH one? They all claim to have close to 100% graduates in work after pre reg year.

Yeh they all look good!
PBL = problem based learning, its basically group discussion on a situation which is suppose to make you learn i guess
If the Keele interview is before the cut-off date for making your firm/insurance decisions, go to the interview and decide afterwards.
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
If the Keele interview is before the cut-off date for making your firm/insurance decisions, go to the interview and decide afterwards.

Thanks, but, have received the offers without going to the UK for interviews.
Sooo, that the point really, will have to go to each Uni to decide which one??:confused:
Original post by Wings14
Thanks, but, have received the offers without going to the UK for interviews.
Sooo, that the point really, will have to go to each Uni to decide which one??:confused:

I think he was talking to me...
Original post by Pandasareamazing
I think he was talking to me...

Sure was... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending