The Student Room Group

Report: A 24 year old virgin lost it to a prostitute

I know there are a not insignificant number of guys who are virgins in their early to late 20s. I know that most of these will have thought about losing their virginity to a prostitute. Here are my thoughts after l lost it to a prostitute a couple of months ago. I'm not looking for support and care not about condemnation. I just want others to make an informed decision.

So, do I regret it?

No. That's not to say I enjoyed it because I didn't. She was ok looking and did a good a job as could be done. But the whole thing simply wasn't enjoyable or pleasurable at all. Sex is seriously overrated IMO.

Which leads me to my main point. I don't regret it because I now know that I'm not really missing anything important. You can forget all that stupid angst and frustration. It really isn't worth worrying about. I know people say this all the time but it is true and the only way you'll understand is by actually doing it. Thus I would recommend going to a prostitute simply to stop worrying about sex.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're not missing anything because you had sex with a prostitute, you cant have expected it to have been special.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I know there are a not insignificant number of guys who are virgins in their early to late 20s. I know that most of these will have thought about losing their virginity to a prostitute. Here are my thoughts after l lost it to a prostitute a couple of months ago. I'm not looking for support and care not about condemnation. I just want others to make an informed decision.

So, do I regret it?

No. That's not to say I enjoyed it because I didn't. She was ok looking and did a good a job as could be done. But the whole thing simply wasn't enjoyable or pleasurable at all. Sex is seriously overrated IMO.

Which leads me to my main point. I don't regret it because I now know that I'm not really missing anything important. You can forget all that stupid angst and frustration. It really isn't worth worrying about. I know people say this all the time but it is true and the only way you'll understand is by actually doing it. Thus I would recommend going to a prostitute simply to stop worrying about sex.

to get a girls opinion- virginity is overrated, sex isnt.

if you didnt enjoy it, that prostitute was **** and you shouldnt have paid her. as ASDA says: 'try me, youl love me or your money back' lol.

people have this idea that virginity is something magical and beautiful, when in reality it is far from it. for girls- it simply hurts, for guys- it usually involves pressure and sometimes the embarrasment of premature ejaculation.

its ok if you wernt bothered about how you lost it it (just hope u used a condom as she probably has some nasty diseases) for guys (and tbh for most girls) there comes a cut off point where if your not deeply religious, you feel embarrassed to be a virgin.
so good for you doing something about it. it is harder for guys to lose it- if an attractive girl is looking for just sex, she will have offers from almost every guy in the bar, attractive guys may not so much.

just a tip- when you do meet the right girl, i would lie about your first time if i were you. even a one night stand sounds better than paying for it.
Reply 3
Original post by Cattty

if you didnt enjoy it, that prostitute was **** and you shouldnt have paid her. as ASDA says: 'try me, youl love me or your money back' lol.

dont know for fact, but can't imagine many prostitutes offer this type of deal..

Thus I would recommend going to a prostitute simply to stop worrying about sex.

If you didn't enjoy it, then someone was doing something wrong.
Reply 5
I don't judge you for paying for your first time but I'd have rather went for a ONS. You'd be surprised the amount of girls out there who would accept your propositions.
But the whole thing simply wasn't enjoyable or pleasurable at all.

What on earth were you doing?
if your having sex with somebody you love and care for its amazing if your not then i could imagine its ****
Reply 8
I can imagine sex with a prostitute isn't particularly enjoyable. However, if you're with someone you love and have chemistry with its a whole lot better

Posted from TSR Mobile
You've had sex once with a prostitute and you've gathered the whole thing is massively overrated?
Original post by SillyMilly
if your having sex with somebody you love and care for its amazing if your not then i could imagine its ****

Original post by Jen090393
I can imagine sex with a prostitute isn't particularly enjoyable. However, if you're with someone you love and have chemistry with its a whole lot better

Casual sex is more than plenty enjoyable - I'm assuming that sex with love involved is more so though. For the OP to not find it pleasurable at all... :lolwut:.

I guess OP had a particularly bad experience of first-time-fail...
Original post by Cattty
to get a girls opinion- virginity is overrated, sex isnt.

people have this idea that virginity is something magical and beautiful, when in reality it is far from it. for girls- it simply hurts, for guys- it usually involves pressure and sometimes the embarrasment of premature ejaculation.

its ok if you wernt bothered about how you lost it it (just hope u used a condom as she probably has some nasty diseases) for guys (and tbh for most girls) there comes a cut off point where if your not deeply religious, you feel embarrassed to be a virgin.
so good for you doing something about it. it is harder for guys to lose it- if an attractive girl is looking for just sex, she will have offers from almost every guy in the bar, attractive guys may not so much.

just a tip- when you do meet the right girl, i would lie about your first time if i were you. even a one night stand sounds better than paying for it.

It wasn't necessarily that the sex worker was **** - it could just be that he was nervous, that the situation felt uncomfortable, that he was really looking for an emotional connection that he obviously didn't find etc. I don't know what the first time is like for men as I am not one, but I imagine that, like for women, part of enjoyment in first time sex is either getting a close, intimate connection with someone you love/care about or the validation in finding someone who actually wants to have sex with you. You wouldn't get either with a sex worker.

Also, sex workers generally insist on using protection and she probably doesn't have any diseases as they're more careful that most people as it's their job.

I agree with your point about the concept of virginity though - it is overrated and we should stop putting so much emphasis on it. It was a tool for religious control of sexuality and it is still controlling us today - either by making people feel they should 'keep' it until they meet someone they love or by making them feel embarrassed when they've 'kept' it for too long. If we didn't make so much of a big deal out of it, people would be freer to decide when they actually want to have sex.
Reply 12
I think we're all missing the most important question...how much did it cost, OP?
If you get off with someone who you share no emotional attachment with, then of course it's not going to be as good. Sex is 3 times as good with someone you really like, imo.
Reply 14
OP mang, shouldn't have lost it to a prostitute. Didn't seem like you had a good time at all.

Disregard women, acquire aesthetics, knowledge and money and the women will come flying to you.
Reply 15
Original post by ArtGoblin

Also, sex workers generally insist on using protection and she probably doesn't have any diseases as they're more careful that most people as it's their job.

Sadly this isn't true. Some sex workers operate in a very professional/safe environment, always use condoms and get checked etc.

But overall as a population they are much more likely to carry sexually transmitted disease and having paid or been paid for sex is generally considered a major risk factor for such diseases.

If the OP didn't use a condom at any point, he should get checked - yet again the same is true of everyone who has casual sex without a condom.

(Totally agree with everything else you said!)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by geetar
I think we're all missing the most important question...how much did it cost, OP?

£150
Original post by lightburns
Casual sex is more than plenty enjoyable - I'm assuming that sex with love involved is more so though. For the OP to not find it pleasurable at all... :lolwut:.

I guess OP had a particularly bad experience of first-time-fail...

maybe the OP is like me, I cant physically get turned on or want sex if its not a person i love, as the care/ emotional attachment is vital for me so maybe he is the same
Like a number of things in life, how enjoyable sex is mostly depends on how good you are at it (and how good your partner is). e.g. Playing tennis is lousy unless you are good enough to actually maintain a rally. Similarly; riding a bike; playing a musical instrument, etc. It also depends on personal preference; some things work for some people but not others. Which is why it is better/ can be more enjoyable to build on that with the same person consistently rather than just seeking whatever partner there is.

That's also why virginity is overrated and why most people's first time -objectively- sucks from a physical POV. Of course the other side of the coin is the whole emotion connection and intimacy, but that is another matter.

So, do I regret it?

It could just be your state of mind. If you are depressed, then perhaps sex is no fun....

One sample point is not enough to cast a verdict on the whole thing. Maybe you just need to find a nice girl. I know that's not easy given most girls are scarcely distinguishable from prostitutes..but you never know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending