The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool Law Undergraduates 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Converse
Oh sweet. Sounds good. Yeah, entry requirements are reasonable tbh for a Russell Group. Plus the chance of getting in with some Irish girls.. can't complain:wink:

I'm from Sheffield mate so will definitely be in halls. As to which halls though, I'm not sure. I'll more than likely start looking if and when I get an offer. As long as the people aren't boring I'm not too fussed though.

I'm sure they won't be. With a bit of luck you'll be around people who are social. I'll be trying to get law students out for drinks from the beginning anyway.

Let me know if you get an offer mate!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 81
Original post by SarahBeasley
Haha!! That's so weird!! Admissions are full of single men that's what it is aha:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! Yeah, that's probably it!
Reply 82
Original post by AtlasCanTakeIt
I'm sure they won't be. With a bit of luck you'll be around people who are social. I'll be trying to get law students out for drinks from the beginning anyway.

I won't need much persuading mate.
Original post by Converse
Oh sweet. Sounds good. Yeah, entry requirements are reasonable tbh for a Russell Group. Plus the chance of getting in with some Irish girls.. can't complain:wink:

I'm from Sheffield mate so will definitely be in halls. As to which halls though, I'm not sure. I'll more than likely start looking if and when I get an offer. As long as the people aren't boring I'm not too fussed though.

Hey I'm from Sheffield
#TeamLaw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good point but I still don't think it would sway me ha! (Not that applies to my current status Ha!)

I would want to be single for my first year at Uni though. Maybe that's just me!

Reply 85

Yeah, that'd be cool. Will do mate.

Original post by thabyashanty
Hey I'm from Sheffield
#TeamLaw

Cool. Which ends?

I would want to be single for my first year at Uni though. Maybe that's just me!

Agreed. Relationships and the first year of uni, just don't go.
Cool. Which ends?

Newfield green
You ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by thabyashanty

Newfield green
You ?

Sweet.
I live in Longley.
Reply 88
Ahh right!! Well its not as if its impossible to get! I don't know ! Probs vine court and Prospect point ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'm going to put Prospect point and Greenbank. Love Vine court but I'm not sure about being able to afford it!
Reply 89
When so the accomodation applications open?
Reply 90
And here comes another female law firmer :biggrin: They did say on open day that 70% of law students were female.
About accommodation - not sure yet, but will try to stay on campus. I just want to live in a city!
Original post by NeonNems
And here comes another female law firmer :biggrin: They did say on open day that 70% of law students were female.
About accommodation - not sure yet, but will try to stay on campus. I just want to live in a city!

Another girl!

Nights out with the lads will be quiet.
Reply 92

Tremendous.
The student villages are only 10 minutes from town anyway!
Reply 93
Original post by Shaker1903
Tremendous.
The student villages are only 10 minutes from town anyway!

Not sure if sarcasm... :biggrin:
I dislike buses, I can't help it.
Reply 94
Not sure if sarcasm... :biggrin:
I dislike buses, I can't help it.

Nope! :biggrin: That is brilliant news. Yeah same, there's not really any other option though is there?
Reply 95
Original post by Shaker1903
Nope! :biggrin: That is brilliant news. Yeah same, there's not really any other option though is there?

Yes, there is - live on campus! :biggrin:
Reply 96
Yes, there is - live on campus! :biggrin:

... Touche! :smile:
Reply 97
Anyone from Manchester?
Reply 98
Original post by jo07
Anyone from Manchester?

Me! Where abouts are you from?
Reply 99