The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

13/14 New student living in St Christopher Court?

Hi, im staring in 2013 studying Graphic design at the Markeaton street campus and living at St Christopher court. At 02, Flat 6, First Floor. I was wondering if anyone was staying there or studying graphics. Like to get to know some people before we all start :smile:
Hi :smile:

Although I have not yet applied for accommodation I'm hopefully going to be staying at St Christopher :smile: I'm going to be studying Illustration at the Markeaton street campus :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Foodandcolour95
Hi :smile:

Although I have not yet applied for accommodation I'm hopefully going to be staying at St Christopher :smile: I'm going to be studying Illustration at the Markeaton street campus :smile:

Hey! Let me know when you do. :smile: what type of room you going to be picking? (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: I will haha I'm going to go for en-suite most likely depending on how many are left :smile: you?
Reply 4
:smile: I will haha I'm going to go for en-suite most likely depending on how many are left :smile: you?

I was going for an en-suite but it didn't what to spend the extra :smile: so iv just gone for a standard room (:
Im just worrying about all my rubbish im taking and fitting it all the room haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ahaha yeah I have so much junk :smile: I might go for a standard depending if there are any en-suite's left :smile: I'll have to look around on the opening day :smile:
Reply 6
Hi, id either like to study pharmacy or law at univeristy. pharmacy being a first choice. Does derby university offer a pharmacy coursE? x
Reply 7
ahaha yeah I have so much junk :smile: I might go for a standard depending if there are any en-suite's left :smile: I'll have to look around on the opening day :smile:

Haha :smile: yeah you'll just have and see. Is there another open day? I missed the last accommodation open house day thing haha (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah there is one on April 13th which is when in going I kind of want to see the accommodation first before booking it even if it means not getting an ensuite :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sanah Khan
Hi, id either like to study pharmacy or law at univeristy. pharmacy being a first choice. Does derby university offer a pharmacy coursE? x

Hi Sanah,

I'm afraid Derby doesn't do a pharmacy course. We do, however, offer several law courses that might interest you.

I hope this helps you,

Stacey
Reply 10
Hi, I'm going to be studying illustration too! Just trying to get to know of a few people before I go! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
hi, im on floor 3, flat 7 :smile: haven't found anyone else in my flat yet so im hoping to just get to know some people in the halls!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending