The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Plot main points.

When, y = 0, x = ?
When, x = 0, y = ?

Then you realise as x increases y decreases... :smile: or re arrange for y :tongue:

Original post by MrGoogle
"Anyway since you're good at maths how would you draw the graph of
x2 + y2 = 4"

It's a perfect circle around the origin, with radius size of 2. :smile: When x=0, 4=y^2, so y=2

You should have let him realise :tongue: it's more fun that way :teehee:

thank you Mr Google:tongue:
French is really annoying me :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MattFletcher

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooo :frown: French is great! Gcse is boring but the language :colone: what's wrong?

Evil Fish, you're either a brilliant teacher or a sadist.. :tongue:

The latter :teehee:
Reply 483
Subjects can be good, but GCSE's can ruin them.. Like History, can't stand it! The Source Analysis makes me want to top myself..:unimpressed::unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yes: Down with french
Subjects can be good, but GCSE's can ruin them.. Like History, can't stand it! The Source Analysis makes me want to top myself..:unimpressed::unimpressed:

Very true!!!!!!! Imaginary +rep until I can be bothered going on the browser...

Although history was quite nice :tongue: I had a whole AS exam on source analysis

Yep I Hate sources. :Mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nooo :frown: French is great! Gcse is boring but the language :colone: what's wrong?

It's the GCSE. I have a writing test in a week and its annoying me because its like my worst subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's the GCSE. I have a writing test in a week and its annoying me because its like my worst subject.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm... I had my last writing 2 weeks ago! No more...
I just learnt it in English and re translated in my head..
Original post by Elm Tree
:yes: Down with french

It really frustrates me how I do badly (relative terms) when I put so much work in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 490
Source questions for history aren't too bad I prefer them to the normal random ones.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm... I had my last writing 2 weeks ago! No more...
I just learnt it in English and re translated in my head..

Yeah but I'm terrible! :P I had one a week ago then the next day I was given another writing to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sam.T.xXx
Source questions for history aren't too bad I prefer them to the normal random ones.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It annoys me mostly when they're small images and you're meant to spot something that's almost impossible to see in the black and white photo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but I'm terrible! :P I had one a week ago then the next day I was given another writing to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: that is mean! We have a good 2 month gap between each topic!
Reply 494
Writing essays take forever!! The sources don't require huge amounts of knowledge.... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 495

A* in normal, C in the random ones. How does I save my GCSE? haha! I need to sort that.. I HATE IT
:eek: that is mean! We have a good 2 month gap between each topic!

Yep. We spent half of year 10 doing useless stuff and when he set us our first one he left for a few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Writing essays take forever!! The sources don't require huge amounts of knowledge.... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but it requires the ability to notice minute details. Where I lack! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. We spent half of year 10 doing useless stuff and when he set us our first one he left for a few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Year Ten we had a great teacher.. She left. Year eleven, we have one who gives us booklets and then says yeah do a writing on this :/

And she's always in hospital (or her family)
Sorry for so many posts by the way everyone! I'm on the iPhone app and it won't let me multi-quote

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest