The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Original post by MattFletcher
Sorry for so many posts by the way everyone! I'm on the iPhone app and it won't let me multi-quote

Posted from TSR Mobile

the app is rubbish:angry:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Year Ten we had a great teacher.. She left. Year eleven, we have one who gives us booklets and then says yeah do a writing on this :/

And she's always in hospital (or her family)

Aww, at least it isn't like our maths teacher. Who hasn't been in since Christmas. We had a GCSE exam in march and I've got an further maths one in summer. It's only that maths is my strong point that I'm doing okay at the moment in it. If I fail it's her fault.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 502
How much revision per day are you guys doing?
Original post by EduWiz
the app is rubbish:angry:

I know :angry: I want them to make It so you can 'swipe' a post to bring up the 'quote, share etc' options like twitter but its so annoying to hold down. Then it doesn't appear. Then it does and then goes again :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 504
The apps not that bad.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrGoogle

3 and a half to 4 hours. With a few minute breaks in between

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 506
Original post by MrGoogle

I'm doing 6 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sam.T.xXx
The apps not that bad.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

The app for my tablet's better. But the iPhone one is awful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, at least it isn't like our maths teacher. Who hasn't been in since Christmas. We had a GCSE exam in march and I've got an further maths one in summer. It's only that maths is my strong point that I'm doing okay at the moment in it. If I fail it's her fault.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We lost our maths teacher for a year!!! I had to self teach anyway... But yeah :redface:

If you need help, I'm here :biggrin:
Reply 510
I know :angry: I want them to make It so you can 'swipe' a post to bring up the 'quote, share etc' options like twitter but its so annoying to hold down. Then it doesn't appear. Then it does and then goes again :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i know and it doesn't let you multi-quote:angry:
The android app must be better than the iPhone, because you can multi quote and that. But the new update is terrible :frown: so many bugs
We lost our maths teacher for a year!!! I had to self teach anyway... But yeah :redface:

If you need help, I'm here :biggrin:

Original post by EduWiz
i know and it doesn't let you multi-quote:angry:

I Know, I've had to go on the laptop I'm annoyed by it so much!:angry:
Yeah but I'm terrible! :P I had one a week ago then the next day I was given another writing to do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

That happened to me too... It did not end well.

Speaking, I presume? On my recording you can her me whispering "Miss can I start again" at the beginning :rofl:

I Know, I've had to go on the laptop I'm annoyed by it so much!:angry:

No problem :tongue: what kind of topics are there?
Original post by Elm Tree
That happened to me too... It did not end well.

Speaking, I presume? On my recording you can her me whispering "Miss can I start again" at the beginning :rofl:

Yep, I'm really bad because I get nervous, and at the end of each paragraph there's a long awkward pause until the teacher gets the hint and says the next question! :tongue:
No problem :tongue: what kind of topics are there?

In the Additional Maths? Stuff like the start of Core 1. Differentiation, Integration Circle graphs etc. which I'm usually fine with because I end up finding somewhere on the internet to help me! (Like here:wink:)
In the Additional Maths? Stuff like the start of Core 1. Differentiation, Integration Circle graphs etc. which I'm usually fine with because I end up finding somewhere on the internet to help me! (Like here:wink:)

Not too bad then :yy:
Not too bad then :yy:

Yep I suppose so :yy:
Only just realised how many posts I've done, because I had to quote everything separerately. Sorry Guys:nospam::oops::sorry:

Latest