The Student Room Group

Have you met a very good looking person but a complete idiot at the same time?

I read this thread , and this post:

Original post by AvocatDuDiable
Extremely intelligent. Because seriously, what sort of person would choose to go out with a handsome idiot?

Nobody I'd want to go out with, that's for sure.

Has anyone met a very good looking person but a complete idiot at the same time?

What kind of an idiot are we talking here?
I know he's fictional but I think there must be people like this guy that fit your description:

Anyway, Joey has the looks, humour, and a good heart and I think that's what women really prefer.
(edited 11 years ago)
I have never met someone, attractive or not, that I would class as a 'complete idiot'. I have met people who may not be all-rounders, but instead have strengths in specific areas and may be lacking in others, but I have honestly never met someone who is an idiot. I am somewhat skeptical as to whether an idiot really exists...I'd like to believe that everyone is good at something, you just have to give them a chance to show you what that something is.
Reply 3
Original post by pinda.college
I know he's fictional but I think there must be people like this guy that fit your description:

Hit the nail on the head! :eek:
Original post by kka25
Hit the nail on the head! :eek:

I'm a bloke and even I find Tribbiani a charmer haha.
Reply 5
Original post by kka25
I read this thread , and this post:

Has anyone met a very good looking person but a complete idiot at the same time?

What kind of an idiot are we talking here?

Reply 6
Joey isn't the best example I think because he's a bit of an idiot savant, so he's really dumb sometimes but in a goofy funny way, and even coming from a guy he's incredibly sweet too :smile: I'd think that wins him brownie points as opposed to being just an absolute dunce who thinks he's God's gift to women.
Reply 7
Original post by pinda.college
I'm a bloke and even I find Tribbiani a charmer haha.

Me too :yep:
Reply 8
Original post by Riku
Joey isn't the best example I think because he's a bit of an idiot savant, so he's really dumb sometimes but in a goofy funny way, and even coming from a guy he's incredibly sweet too :smile: I'd think that wins him brownie points as opposed to being just an absolute dunce who thinks he's God's gift to women.

Owh, snap. I should have separated/explained that in my OP.
Reply 9
I've only met unattractive idiot :sad:
Original post by Emre944

To be fair, I have no idea what she was trying to say, but she was clearly nervous.

Quick Reply

Latest