The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE - Unit 3 (P3,B3,C3) New specification papers.

Scroll to see replies

I've only got P3 to revise now finished C3 and B3 ( feel really happy and confident for these two now! :colondollar:)
Reply 301
Original post by Captain Anonymous
I've only got P3 to revise now finished C3 and B3 ( feel really happy and confident for these two now! :colondollar:)

Ugh, P3 is really boring! B3 & P3 are done and dusted! Halfway through C3:colondollar:
P3a is so easy, just bending waves to be honest, P3b looks like hell :frown:, i'll send the papers eventually btw, I just really cba to type them all up atm
Reply 303
Is anyone freakin out because the unit2 and unit3 exams are right after each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 304
Original post by sneakbo2
Good job (y) don't worry i'll get 100 in all the module 3s.

I'm just going to try get 100 in physics because I only need b's to get A*'s overall so I'll rather focus on subjects where I'm not predicted a*'s like french :angry:
Reply 305
Original post by Malaikahr
Is anyone freakin out because the unit2 and unit3 exams are right after each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have my C2 exam on the same day as my C3 exam - both in the afternoon I only get 10 mins break between the exams. PLUS! I have my English literature exam in the morning! I'm so dreading the date 20th May :'(
So yeah, I'm freaking out here! LOL
you taking the C2 exam as well?? :smile:
P3a is so easy, just bending waves to be honest, P3b looks like hell :frown:, i'll send the papers eventually btw, I just really cba to type them all up atm

ahh okay dude :wink:
what topics are people finding hard in B3/C3?
Reply 308
Original post by Arshii
I have my C2 exam on the same day as my C3 exam - both in the afternoon I only get 10 mins break between the exams. PLUS! I have my English literature exam in the morning! I'm so dreading the date 20th May :'(
So yeah, I'm freaking out here! LOL
you taking the C2 exam as well?? :smile:

Yep I have the same with he English literature exam in the morning too. That day is gonna be a nightmare for us D:
Reply 309

B3- glucose ,glycogon thing.. it's so confusing
Reply 310

Chapter 4 - the titration calculations and altering conditions - basically the 2nd half of the chapter lol :P
No problems with B3 :rolleyes: I like B3 aha
Original post by Arshii
Chapter 4 - the titration calculations and altering conditions - basically the 2nd half of the chapter lol :P
No problems with B3 :rolleyes: I like B3 aha

:eek:, exactly the same as me, gladly titration calculations are 2/3 marks. Probably the same with equlibrium (i get this sort of :tongue:)

B3 is really good for me aswell, *high five* :wink:

.. oh okay, try reading it from the spec - it breaks it down so simply on there :colondollar:
Reply 313
:eek:, exactly the same as me, gladly titration calculations are 2/3 marks. Probably the same with equlibrium (i get this sort of :tongue:)

B3 is really good for me aswell, *high five* :wink:

LOL! *high five*
Titration things are so confusing tbf! To many things ! :eek: LOL but, I'm just gonna practice it again and again and probably ask my teacher in to help me after these holidays :smile:

That's easy, too much glucose = pancreas secretes insulin which makes the liver store the excess glucose as glycogen.
Too little glucose = pancreas secretes glucagon which makes the liver break down some of the stored glycogen and release it in to the blood as glucose :smile:
Reply 315
That's easy, too much glucose = pancreas secretes insulin which makes the liver store the excess glucose as glycogen.
Too little glucose = pancreas secretes glucagon which makes the liver break down some of the stored glycogen and release it in to the blood as glucose :smile:

Omds that makes so much sense now ahhh thankyouuuu

Posted from TSR Mobile

100% correct :smile:
Omds that makes so much sense now ahhh thankyouuuu

Posted from TSR Mobile

CGP is where it's at bro, get one if you want easy a*s; breaks down everything really well and its colourful so easy to remember, I read B3 in 2 days :biggrin:
What! Didn't know this thread had moved, kept looking for new posts in GCSE section.
Reply 319
Guys you know sometimes teachers can look at past papers and predict some topics that are highly likely to come up,
You got any?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending