The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Help! Scared about moving away!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You are right! I definetly go for mixed sex accommodation too! What are you wanting to study? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by lealeae
You are right! I definetly go for mixed sex accommodation too! What are you wanting to study? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I accepted an unconditional offer for law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I'm sure once you get there and see others in the same situation you'll be fine :smile:
I'm more worried because im not moving into accomadation as i only live 15miles away from Chester, so feel like im not going to meet anyone new with not living in halls! especially in time for freshers week etc!
Original post by xxchloexo
I'm more worried because im not moving into accomadation as i only live 15miles away from Chester, so feel like im not going to meet anyone new with not living in halls! especially in time for freshers week etc!

I'm sure you won't be the only one living at home but I understand why you're worried xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peace-out
I'm sure you won't be the only one living at home but I understand why you're worried xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaah there will probably be lots of people in the same situation :smile:
Reply 26
I also accepted my unconditional for german, theology and religious studies! See ya there haha ;D x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lealeae
I also accepted my unconditional for german, theology and religious studies! See ya there haha ;D x

Posted from TSR Mobile

For Chester? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Yes for chester :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've started buying things even though I think I may still chicken out of moving away!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Dont chicken out! :tongue: im scared too but i know once I get to know people it'll be fine. I have bought some stuff too. Are you going to the applicant day? As I'm trying to get train tickets and it is SO expensive :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lealeae
Dont chicken out! :tongue: im scared too but i know once I get to know people it'll be fine. I have bought some stuff too. Are you going to the applicant day? As I'm trying to get train tickets and it is SO expensive :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going on 1st May!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32

Quick Reply