The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Rules on it are harsher around here and italy than it is in spain tbh. It's not just as bad.

No they aren't. Its all pretty much the same, just everyone likes to think that their league is tougher and harder.

DaveSmith99 admitted he only watches Barca in the CL and Clasico's, so how he can form an opinion on an entire league from half a dozen matches a season by 1 team is beyond me.
Original post by jam277
Rules on it are harsher around here and italy than it is in spain tbh. It's not just as bad.

I disagree diving is a huge problem everywhere.
Original post by CB91
No they aren't. Its all pretty much the same, just everyone likes to think that their league is tougher and harder.

DaveSmith99 admitted he only watches Barca in the CL and Clasico's, so how he can form an opinion on an entire league from half a dozen matches a season by 1 team is beyond me.

They are the only Barcelona matches I normally watch, I tend to watch quite a few Madrid matches because of Ronaldo and a couple of random La Liga matches when they're on sky sports. From what I have seen, there is more diving and exaggerating contact in La Liga than there is in ether the PL or the Bundesliga, with the Bundesliga probably having slightly less than the PL.
Reply 1543
Original post by Deshi
[video="youtube;uQVvg9heZ08"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uQVvg9heZ08[/video]

Class.

Lovely stuff.

What about a retro warm up :h:

Reply 1544
Original post by Mess.
Lovely stuff.

What about a retro warm up :h:

Haha wtf :biggrin:
Reply 1545
Fantastic goal by Higuain. :coma:
Original post by Abiraleft
Fantastic goal by Higuain. :coma:

I was just about to ask if anyone has seen it. Stunning technique.
Sergio ramos is a walking yellow card.
Original post by jam277
Sergio ramos is a walking yellow card.

More like red card :tongue:
Original post by Malevolent
More like red card :tongue:

Haha, he's such a rash player. Real madrid need to learn how to finish, they need to do shooting practice in training.
Original post by jam277
Haha, he's such a rash player. Real madrid need to learn how to finish, they need to do shooting practice in training.

Don't worry so do Barcelona. Seems the only player who can consistently finish is Messi.
Thank god ozil is coming on.
Deserved. Ronaldo is so bossy. Great run from higuain. Real madrid are such a good team to watch.

Great goal from ozil. Levante have given up but great link up play.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Deserved. Ronaldo is so bossy. Great run from higuain. Real madrid are such a good team to watch.

What happened I'm watching Cardiff v Watford instead.
Some of Madrid's link-up play and interchanges have been stunning today.
You could see that happening. Madrid just destroying now. Ozil coming on changed the game.
I think Barca will win it...Messi's on fire!
The only thing is will he do a Gareth Bale - get injured??
Original post by Santa's_Reindeer
I think Barca will win it...Messi's on fire!
The only thing is will he do a Gareth Bale - get injured??

hes already injured :laugh:

Original post by jam277
You could see that happening. Madrid just destroying now. Ozil coming on changed the game.

Ozil is so good to watch.
Original post by KingMessi
Some of Madrid's link-up play and interchanges have been stunning today.

I know, absolutely beautiful play today.

What happened I'm watching Cardiff v Watford instead.

Another 3 goals from madrid. Ronaldo got a goal, higuain just sprinted past a defender with his first touch, cut it back to ronaldo quickly and ronaldo controlled it, bounced ball from 9 yards and ronaldo smashed it on the volley.

Next goal was a tap in from ozil from the counter attack. Final goal was fantastic interplay from di maria, ronaldo ozil and higuain with another ozil tap in.

Ozil is so good to watch.

In his position I think he's the best in the world(attacking mid in 4-2-3-1) he's definitely improved this half of the season, so has modric.
(edited 11 years ago)

I know...but it depends how long. If he's out until the end of the season, I fancy Real to go all the way.

Latest