The Student Room Group

This morning I woke up and hated my boyfriend

No reason. He hasn't done anything. All of today every time I think about him it just annoys me; I don't fancy him, and every 'flaw' that I used to overlook or even find endearing has suddenly become a massive deal. I spoke to him on the phone earlier but found myself getting irritated at the sound of his voice and hung up. Just a few days ago I was (I assume) in love with him...and now I don't think I could stand to be around him.

What the heck?! I don't want to break up with him over this because my feelings changed so quickly...they'll probably change back...I hope.
Reply 1
PMS.
Just give it a few days, see how you feel.
Reply 3
Original post by rockielayta
PMS.

I wish it was but it's definitely not :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
No reason. He hasn't done anything. All of today every time I think about him it just annoys me; I don't fancy him, and every 'flaw' that I used to overlook or even find endearing has suddenly become a massive deal. I spoke to him on the phone earlier but found myself getting irritated at the sound of his voice and hung up. Just a few days ago I was (I assume) in love with him...and now I don't think I could stand to be around him.

What the heck?! I don't want to break up with him over this because my feelings changed so quickly...they'll probably change back...I hope.

Well. You sound real mature.

**** being with someone that's gonna act like that.
That happened to me so I dumped him. Now it is one of the biggest regrets of my life.
Maybe you're just crazy. :dontknow:
I hope he dumps you first, you sound pathetic.
Reply 8
It seems to happen. Have you never come across being treated v badly followed in due course by the 'I just don't feel the same' breakup line. Sad thing is that it is true. My feeling is that girls are more prone to this falling out of love in the early stages of an intense relationship.
Have you been spending alot of time with him? i find if me and my boyfriend spend to long together we literally pick up on each others flaws, maybe its just been to intense

or it could be something thats bothered you and youve let it go unsaid and its sort of boiled over?
have you been seeing too much of each other ?

maybe try to understand where these feelings are coming from as I find it difficult to understand how you could love someone one day and almost be repulsed by them the next. Has he said anything strange/ done anything to hurt you or have people been saying something about him. You could maybe give it a break if you've been seeing way too much of each other to the extent where his face just becomes annoying but maybe you should speak to him as I would feel really terrible if someone I was in loved with was actually really not that into me especially because it seems like his done nothing wrong..I sort of feel sorry for the guy :frown: so yeah speak to him to try and figure out where these feelings are coming from all of a sudden. Hopefully you will wake up tomorrow and want your man ha :tongue: :biggrin:
I've been feeling the same way. I'm not sure what it is and I absolutely despise myself because of it...but I seem to get irritated at every little thing he does. I'm not PMSing, it's been this way for a few days now. I'm young and I want to experience 'more'. Not in a 'whoreish' way, just in general. He can be a tad too clingy at times.

That felt good to let out seeing as I haven't told anyone yet.

People on here are so quick to judge. I'm not going to leave him any time soon, I want to see how things go.
Original post by Anonymous

Not sure if you are mature enough to be in a relationship, if you feel that way then maybe you should break up with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending