The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kath_igidbashian
Mostly just pens and post its but maybe free samples and vouchers?

Awh I'm sort of excited now but freaking out that I won't mingle with anyone or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 181
Accepted my conditional offer to do History and Spanish at Chester! :biggrin: Loved the campus when I went there for an open day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think everyones freaking out the same! There will be loads of people there who don't know anyone else so it should be easy to mingle with people... hopefully!
Original post by rs7
Accepted my conditional offer to do History and Spanish at Chester! :biggrin: Loved the campus when I went there for an open day :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :biggrin:
Reply 184
Original post by xxchloexo
Nice :biggrin:

Indeed! Nice to have a place to discuss and chat before possibly going there! :smile:
Original post by peace-out
Phew! Are you wanting halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah but I dunno when to start applying :/ what about you ?
Actually so excited for freshers week already!

Lol I have been excited for freshers since I received a unconditional !! Haha see you there. :smile:
Original post by Reekydeekz
Lol I have been excited for freshers since I received a unconditional !! Haha see you there. :smile:

haha i've got a conditional offer but only need u's in my next exams to get the grades :biggrin: see you there :smile:
Original post by rs7
Indeed! Nice to have a place to discuss and chat before possibly going there! :smile:

I know I feel the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awh I'm sort of excited now but freaking out that I won't mingle with anyone or something

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think everyones freaking out the same! There will be loads of people there who don't know anyone else so it should be easy to mingle with people... hopefully!

We'll all be going through the same thing, have a look at this, I'll just try and be the tea maker!
http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/Universities/9-nicebreakers-great-ways-to-make-friends-at-uni3018.html
yeah but I dunno when to start applying :/ what about you ?

You apply in June- I did this all year! You put your preferences of Accomodation from 1st to 5th but you probably won't get your 1st pref!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kath_igidbashian
We'll all be going through the same thing, have a look at this, I'll just try and be the tea maker!
http://www.studentbeans.com/student101/a/Universities/9-nicebreakers-great-ways-to-make-friends-at-uni3018.html

Hahaha that's great, we all know who to find when we want a cuppa now :biggrin:
I just want to start buying supplies now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha i've got a conditional offer but only need u's in my next exams to get the grades :biggrin: see you there :smile:

Lol WOIIII!! You only need U's well yeah deff see u around campus and what not !! :smile:
You apply in June- I did this all year! You put your preferences of Accomodation from 1st to 5th but you probably won't get your 1st pref!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I live in London so you never know but ok kool looking forward to this :smile:
Lol WOIIII!! You only need U's well yeah deff see u around campus and what not !! :smile:

Haha yeah cause im on A's now and need BBC so need like 20ums in these exams, and yeah probably will :biggrin: what subject you doing?
Haha yeah cause im on A's now and need BBC so need like 20ums in these exams, and yeah probably will :biggrin: what subject you doing?

Ahnok lol so it's deff gunna be easy :smile: and im doing events management and sports what about you?
And are u applying for halls ?
Yeah :smile: I'm going to do law, and no i'm not applying for halls i live in north wales now about 15 miles from chester so just going to get a car instead :smile:
I live in London so you never know but ok kool looking forward to this :smile:

Yeah I'm from NI so hopefully we should have a better chance of getting the halls we want! Do you think you'll buy that meal scheme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 199
Original post by SpiggyTopes
Sorry to butt in, but I'm from Chester if you have any questions about the City. :smile:

Me too :cool:

But I've not lived there for 3 years and it's changed so much! :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending