The Student Room Group

if you are doing computer science or history and or politics read this please

i wanna do either computer science or history and politics but i wanna do one that i can get most money from i like them all but i can't decide.. which oh and what are the entry requirements for history and politics for people that don't have gcse's or a levels
Reply 1
You'll need some sort of ucas point bearing level 3 qualifications (e.g. A level) *or* an 'access to HE' course.
You can research early career earnings and employment rates on unistats website.
There's a list of qualifications and their ucas point value on the ucas website.
Original post by vroomvroom
i wanna do either computer science or history and politics but i wanna do one that i can get most money from i like them all but i can't decide.. which oh and what are the entry requirements for history and politics for people that don't have gcse's or a levels

There's no guarantee of any given income for any particular degree, but you can get an idea from www.unistats.ac.uk

Entry requirements for those without formal qualifications will vary, but typically they will want to see evidence of recent study. Access courses are designed for people in exactly your situation, and are taught by local colleges. They are usually the best option for people returning to education after a long time away, and are accepted by all universities, even Cambridge.
Reply 3
well they're two things that interest me and i can't decide...
I study computer science. There's probably more jobs in tech but I still regret not studying history so you really have to go with your heart and not your wallet.

You could be the compscientist who earns next to nothing in a job you really enjoy or the historian with all of the money you could want but a job you hate or the other way around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending