The Student Room Group

Which University to firm for physics?

I have just recived an offer from bristol a month after being rejected, by this point I was going to firm KCL for theoretical physics and Liverpool as an insurance. I would rather do theoretical physics as im terrible at experiments , But now I dont know which one to firm, Bristol straight physics or KCL theoretical phyiscs ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by shahbaz
I have just recived an offer from bristol a month after being rejected, by this point I was going to firm KCL for theoretical physics and Liverpool as an insurance. I would rather do theoretical physics as im terrible at experiments , But now I dont know which one to firm, Bristol straight physics or KCL theoretical phyiscs ?

wow, so they changed their decision? :eek:

first time I've heard of such a thing, I would've thought theres no going back on a decision once a uni has made it official and notified you on UCAS track
Reply 2
Original post by Jack93o
wow, so they changed their decision? :eek:

first time I've heard of such a thing, I would've thought theres no going back on a decision once a uni has made it official and notified you on UCAS track

It was strange but thats what they have done, they did apologise though.
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4
that's crazy, go with what you think you will like more.
Reply 5
Original post by Zenomorph
that's crazy, go with what you think you will like more.

I like Both haha
Reply 6
you should post this thread in the physics and chemistry part of the forum, you'll probably get more replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending