The Student Room Group

Okay, so NOW I am worrying...

All I have been doing is procrastinating now it has come down to 6 weeks to exams. Does anyone have quick/effective revision techniques? I don't have time to be making loads of silly flashcards and getting decorative. Sort of stressing...
Original post by crashed-out
All I have been doing is procrastinating now it has come down to 6 weeks to exams. Does anyone have quick/effective revision techniques? I don't have time to be making loads of silly flashcards and getting decorative. Sort of stressing...

PAST PAPERS! :biggrin: As many as you can lie your hands on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
take a 2 days for each subject; 1 day to slowly read through all the stuff, the other day to make notes for yourself.

Once you've done that for all the subjects, start the past papers.

6 weeks is so much time.

I have my finals in 8 days and I'm playing Chrono trigger . fml lol
Reply 3
Original post by purplerainn
take a 2 days for each subject; 1 day to slowly read through all the stuff, the other day to make notes for yourself.

Once you've done that for all the subjects, start the past papers.

6 weeks is so much time.

I have my finals in 8 days and I'm playing Chrono trigger . fml lol

I haven't heard of this technique before, how do you find it?
Original post by crashed-out
I haven't heard of this technique before, how do you find it?

It works well for me.

You have 6 weeks, so it should be ok for you.
Reply 5
6 weeks is loads of time, especially as some is School holiday! make notes on things you aren't sure of, that could be everything in a subject like History, where there is lots of content.

When you've done that, read over them a little. Then begin past papers, hopefully your notes have covered some things you wouldn't have known before! :smile:

Things you're still unsure about, make more notes :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending