The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Not sure how Sanchez missed that :redface:

Bartra looks pretty promising. Apparently hes statistically Barcelona's best defender. Not sure why Villanova doesn't trust him more.

I personally think villanova trusts him quite a lot, under roura he didn't get much playing time but he did get quite a few games under tito during the injury crisis and they were still winning games. He'll be in the 25 next season. Dunno what's gonna happen with montoya. Too bad he's got such a good right back to follow up to so he can't get too much game time.

Bartra will probably replace puyol in time.
Original post by KingMessi
Clearly Messi stifles Sanchez, Barcelona are obviously a better side without him. :troll:

Dos Santos on...I want to see Deulofeu...

Pinto is trolling now.

I think you might actually half be right...

WE WANT DEULOFEU NOT JDS!

Pinto scares the **** outta me sometimes.
Original post by Jordan_1
And some idiots actually believe that Barcelona are only successful because of Messi...

Tbf this is mallorca, but yeah I think they have a gameplan without messi, however since messi was injured last week unexpectedly they were terrible without him, they do depend on him too much but who wouldn't.
I think you might actually half be right...

WE WANT DEULOFEU NOT JDS!

Pinto scares the **** outta me sometimes.

Well. I'm sure that the goalscoring would be spread out more evenly were Messi not to play, but it is ludicruous to suggest that Barcelona would be a superior side without Messi. As I'm sure you know. :smile:

Yes, precisely.

Both of Barcelona's keepers unnerve me - god knows what it's like being a fan.
Original post by jam277
I personally think villanova trusts him quite a lot, under roura he didn't get much playing time but he did get quite a few games under tito during the injury crisis and they were still winning games. He'll be in the 25 next season. Dunno what's gonna happen with montoya. Too bad he's got such a good right back to follow up to so he can't get too much game time.

Bartra will probably replace puyol in time.

Ahh yeah forgot about Villanova being gone but personally i think he should play much more. Its nice to have Villa, Fabregas and Sanchez all starting to find a bit of form.
Well. I'm sure that the goalscoring would be spread out more evenly were Messi not to play, but it is ludicruous to suggest that Barcelona would be a superior side without Messi. As I'm sure you know. :smile:

Yes, precisely.

Both of Barcelona's keepers unnerve me - god knows what it's like being a fan.

Oh im not saying they would be superior its just i think it gives a bunch of the other players more chances. Dude Valdes I've given up on you just know hes got a screw up in him. Like against PSG he actually for 90 minutes was very good but then there was the inevitable brain fart...

Come on one up Madrid please.
Ahh yeah forgot about Villanova being gone but personally i think he should play much more. Its nice to have Villa, Fabregas and Sanchez all starting to find a bit of form.

Back en route to the CL. El classico final please. I don't know why but I just like villanova.
Just came home and saw that Barca are winning 5-0 with Cesc scoring a hat-trick and theres still half an hour left :coma:
Original post by jam277
Back en route to the CL. El classico final please. I don't know why but I just like villanova.

Cheers haha! I want a Munich Barca final can't remember the last time we played them. I am loving Bartra right now. Did anyone see his pass just then?
CF Pique almost scored :laugh:
Ah **** sake wanna watch this match but doing work. Ah **** it i'll do an all nighter.
Bend it like Pique.

Deulofeu!!! :woo:
Eric Abidal is coming back! Best news of the game. :congrats:
Original post by jam277
Ah **** sake wanna watch this match but doing work. Ah **** it i'll do an all nighter.

That is what I intend to do. :yep:
Man its good to have him back.
That is what I intend to do. :yep:

Yeah got a lot of youth on show today too so wanna see how good they are.
Original post by jam277
Yeah got a lot of youth on show today too so wanna see how good they are.

Exactly. My brothers and father have actually gone to this game on a weekend away so it seemed a shame to miss it.

I'll also take a couple of hours off to watch our game tomorrow - hopefully we can also put in a convincing performance.
My god Bartra's distribution today :drool:
Bartra is looking very good. Deloufeu not so much but he looks like he's got a trick up his locker when he's on the ball but it doesn't seem too natural to him yet since he's playing vs a better defence.
From what I've seen of Deulofeu thus far he is very, very raw.

Latest