The Student Room Group

Statistics GCSE

Evening all!!

After we completed our maths gcse in november we was forced into statistics, we had a teacher who was TERRIBLE from january to march and I haven't even done the coursework (worth 25%), no revision for the exam on 24th June (I don't know what to revise)

I've heard its a fairly easy gcse to get a good grade in but at the moment that looks very unlikely

oh and the board is edexcel

thanks in advance
Original post by gomg
Evening all!!

After we completed our maths gcse in november we was forced into statistics, we had a teacher who was TERRIBLE from january to march and I haven't even done the coursework (worth 25%), no revision for the exam on 24th June (I don't know what to revise)

I've heard its a fairly easy gcse to get a good grade in but at the moment that looks very unlikely

oh and the board is edexcel

thanks in advance

I've read your post 3 times and can't find a question :L

If you're looking for advice in general for the exam, find and download the specification which tells you everything you need to know, if there's an official textbook, buy it and work through it, then work through past papers. Good luck!
Reply 2
err since you haven't actually asked anything... good luck?
Reply 3
I'm doing it too, except I did my Maths last June. we've done basically no work on it since September, it doesn't look too difficult as you said.
We've started the coursework planning, (drafts) but haven't actually conducted it with our samples yet...
it's just tedious really, blurgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
sorry for not actually asking anything lol i was just wondering if it would be possible to learn everything by june 24th
Reply 5
Original post by gomg
sorry for not actually asking anything lol i was just wondering if it would be possible to learn everything by june 24th

yep of course ya could, pastpapers and specifications are your best friend, work through a school textbook, see if you can borrow one, if you dont understand anything ask a teacher or TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending