The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahiscool
Guys, im going to follow bude and leave TSR ( atleast until next Sunday ) as im worried im going to fail my gcse's

goodbye ... for now

:sad: bye :yy: good luck!
Guys, im going to follow bude and leave TSR ( atleast until next Sunday ) as im worried im going to fail my gcse's

goodbye ... for now

Okay goodbye:wavey::wavey:
i probably should be revising this week ...... but procrastination seems easier :L
Original post by techno836
i probably should be revising this week ...... but procrastination seems easier :L

yep. Basically my attitude to revision too. I'm probably going to fail:frown:
thanks, i like german i just really really suck at it :frown: but i have improved alot recently :biggrin: !

I bet you're not as bad as you say you are! x

goodbye ... for now

Good luck! xxx

goodbye ... for now

Goodbye :frown: . If we don't see you again any time soon, then I hope your exams go well and you get the grades you're looking for. Best of luck. :h:
Reply 667
I think the future is rationing out TSR visits, so you do revision.. then TSR then revision.. etc!
Original post by MrGoogle
I think the future is rationing out TSR visits, so you do revision.. then TSR then revision.. etc!

In theory it works, but what happens to me is the short breaks in which I visit TSR turn into long ones :tongue: not to mention visiting other websites as well.
Just to let some people here know (there are a few here): if you're awaiting a reply from via a PM, I'll probably be able to reply on Tuesday at the earliest. I'm not ignoring you or anything :tongue:
Original post by MrGoogle

Yep that's what I'm trying to do. It's the problem with getting back into doing work that's the problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Or... Do both at thr same time :tongue:

Or flunk the exams :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Or... Do both at thr same time :tongue:

Or flunk the exams :lol:

I don't think I'm going to do the latter one to be honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So many people leaving :emo: I think it might be my time as well...
Original post by MattFletcher
I don't think I'm going to do the latter one to be honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay don't flunk exams, revise while you're here :tongue:

7Sin^2(x) + Cos^2(x) - Sin(x) = 2

Find the values of (x) where x lies between 0 and 360.

That does sound like a good idea. But I'm doing Weimar Germany at the moment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That does sound like a good idea. But I'm doing Weimar Germany at the moment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh! Weimar Germany!

What dates?
All of Weimar Germany i.e. October 1918 to when hitler goes into government and turns it into a dictatorship (it's a Germany between the wars study)

Posted from TSR Mobile
All of Weimar Germany i.e. October 1918 to when hitler goes into government and turns it into a dictatorship (it's a Germany between the wars study)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh nice! Hitler's Consolidation of Power :teehee:

The further and further I get into medicine; the slower and slower I'm getting at Maths. It took me a good 30 seconds before I spotted the substitution there. T_T

Latest