The Student Room Group

Largish Girl who wears red coat who attends Westminster Uni - Cavendish Campus

There's this girl in my uni who i really want to know and I should of asked her for her name but didn't. :frown:

This girl is largish, looks mixed race, wears a red coat, blue jeans and green trainers and sometimes wears glasses but the majority of the time you don't.

I see you sitting usually in the canteen, sitting either on the black leather chairs or at the tables with your friends.

I saw you on Wednesday coming out of Great Portland Street station and you were checking yourself out using the shop window opposite tesco/GPS tube station.

I then saw you outside tesco near are uni. The wednesday before that I saw you on the 1st floor waiting for the lift.

We have made eye contact on several occasions and have seen you quite a few times around uni.

I'm mixed raced, skinny, wear glasses, have black curly hair, wear a black Superdry coat, blue jeans and black vans.

If this sounds like you then please reply to this post.
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Aw, that's so adorable. Isn't there posts like this on Facebook for certain Universities?

Have a check through Facebook. I hope you find your mixed race beauty.

If you see her again, go ask her name! What are you going to loose?
This literally makes me smile so much, so adorable :biggrin:.

Good luck!
Reply 3
Dont think describing her as "largish" will help you too much :rofl:

OP get on the Spotted FB page for your uni, someone will probably know her lol
Original post by Anonymous
There's this girl in my uni who i really want to know and I should of asked her for her name but didn't. :frown:

This girl is largish, looks mixed race, wears a red coat, blue jeans and green trainers and sometimes wears glasses but the majority of the time you don't.

I see you sitting usually in the canteen, sitting either on the black leather chairs or at the tables with your friends.

I saw you on Wednesday coming out of Great Portland Street station and you were checking yourself out using the shop window opposite tesco/GPS tube station.

I then saw you outside tesco near are uni. The wednesday before that I saw you on the 1st floor waiting for the lift.

We have made eye contact on several occasions and have seen you quite a few times around uni.

I'm mixed raced, skinny, wear glasses, have black curly hair, wear a black Superdry coat, blue jeans and black vans.

It is I.

Seriously though... you would rather go on TSR and post anonymously rather than approach the girl.... How is this adorable? More of a puss puss...
a little cute, mostly creepy.

try using Facebook as she might not be on TSR. trying finding out who she hangs out with.
x

Hello handsome :flutter: Why don't you have the courage to talk to me? :frown: I've been eyeing you up for so long but thought you weren't interested :cry:
Reply 7
What is wrong with people now a days!
How do you know she even has a TSR account??

As others have said, calling a girl fat isn't the best pick up line.

Good luck though. She seems nice.
Reply 9
I once tried tracking down a girl at BPP Moorgate I met casually, who I described as "looks a bit like Fernando Torres".

She never got back to me.
Original post by Clip
I once tried tracking down a girl at BPP Moorgate I met casually, who I described as "looks a bit like Fernando Torres".
She never got back to me.

So you didn't score? So appropriate to include Torres in the story :wink:
Reply 11
Original post by Pastaferian
So you didn't score? So appropriate to include Torres in the story :wink:

Epic is epic.
Reply 12
Yes I have checked through facebook/Twitter and still can't her. :frown:

I have finished uni now so I think she might have aswell.

Damn it should have approached her and should have got her name at least.

Had so many opportunities aswell.:rolleyes:

Yeah shouldn't have called her large. Was just trying to put as much information as I could.
Reply 13
Draw up several posters of her and stick them around your campus with a reward offered.
Reply 14
I think you might be referring to me. You should have just had the courage to say hello; I don't bite.

Now I know that you see me as 'largish' though (whatever that means), I'm not interested.

I'm sorry for calling you largish, was trying to be descriptive in my post. Truely sorry didn't mean to offend you. :ashamed2:

On Wednesday I saw you just as I walked into Tesco. Well you turned the corner and I saw you.

Later on I exited the Uni and I walked past you and you were walking with your friends into uni holding tesco bags.
awww
Reply 16
I saw you once on a sunday maybe about a month ago. I was saw you across the road as I was leaving tesco to go uni and then I saw you in the library on the same day maybe 15 minutes later and we stared at each other for about 10 seconds then you walked up stairs with your friends.
I'm sorry for calling you largish, was trying to be descriptive in my post. Truely sorry didn't mean to offend you. :ashamed2:

I hope you realise that the anonymous reply may be from a joker - anyone could have written it. Next time you see your mystery girl, go talk to her.
:ashamed2: I'm glad I don't have a red coat... is it just me or does anyone else find this not cute and romantic, but really creepy?
Original post by edithwashere
:ashamed2: I'm glad I don't have a red coat... is it just me or does anyone else find this not cute and romantic, but really creepy?

:yes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending