I have teh jobz 2
Original post by hasan4life
u look familiar, bt cant figure it out :beard:

you used to post on my profile
Original post by Mastermind007
Omg that's sooo cute!

Looking healthy. :cool:
Original post by HopefulMidwife
Trying to work out if I am brave enough to post in this thread..

I posted 3 photos in the other thread and I am still alive and well. Haha :tongue:
Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot
I know that... I wasn't referring to a literal bone in that area though... I was referring to the word bone that is in "boner.

Getting literal are we? The fact that you had to explain yourself in intricate detail makes me chuckle. ^^

Looking like a serial killer- looks great.
Another double post LOOL. I despise my phone.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by marcus2001
Empirical evidence is against you but I don't care, insecure people gon' insecure. It compounds your fallacy when everyone disagreeing with me is someone that has posted a picture. It is a passing observation that most people here are insecure - which I am free to express - I have literally no idea how that makes me 'bitter' and even relates to me 'feeling better about myself'.

'Empirical evidence is against you'- what empirical evidence, if I may ask?

'its a passing observation that most people here are insecure- which I am free to express'. I digress: I wouldn't say most people are insecure. This is my opinion; in the same way that you think that posters on this thread are somehow insecure.

In a nutshell, you are free to express your 'opinion' but you make it sound like a undisputable fact.

'it compounds your fallacy, when everyone disagreeing me is someone who has posted a picture's - or perhaps you are just dead wrong.
Reply 730
James is going on a killing spree :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
this fred :rofl2:
Reply 732
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
'Empirical evidence is against you'- what empirical evidence, if I may ask?

'its a passing observation that most people here are insecure- which I am free to express'. I digress: I wouldn't say most people are insecure. This is my opinion; in the same way that you think that posters on this thread are somehow insecure.

In a nutshell, you are free to express your 'opinion' but you make it sound like a undisputable fact.

'it compounds your fallacy, when everyone disagreeing me is someone who has posted a picture's - or perhaps you are just dead wrong.

Lol hes gone and hid himself don't worry about em :bigsmile:
Sorry. DOUBLE POST ^^
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Black Cat
Lol hes gone and hid himself don't worry about em :bigsmile:

I pray..I pray :smile:
Original post by ZRO
James is going on a killing spree :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hah- 'Headshot, killing spree, monster kill. I love gaming.

What games do you play? :awesome:
Original post by Billa Bong
the more you deny it, the deeper the hole gets xD
hahaa i await that special PM :tongue:

Not for me :tongue:
And aha, yeaah, it will come, one day. Now you're just gonna sit and refresh the screen, over and over again, until one day, yes one day, a very special PM from me, will enter your inbox, and until that day comes, you will cry yourself to sleep, because of the pain caused to your heart, every time you refresh the screen and no PM appears.

Original post by Sannn
Because that chat-up line is associated with sex...and what else could he mean? :wink:

LOL I Know :tongue:
He could've been referring to the KFC bone. :')
Reply 737
Idk if its the clarity of my phone... But I think ur armpit is disgusting......
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Not for me :tongue:
And aha, yeaah, it will come, one day. Now you're just gonna sit and refresh the screen, over and over again, until one day, yes one day, a very special PM from me, will enter your inbox, and until that day comes, you will cry yourself to sleep, because of the pain caused to your heart, every time you refresh the screen and no PM appears.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 739
Original post by RedArrow
Idk if its the clarity of my phone... But I think ur armpit is disgusting......

:unimpressed: how dare you. Amans armpits are just :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest