The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Russia would win...now everyone please depart from this thread.
Reply 41
China, India and UK(maybe) could all take out Russia I reckon, America would cripple them
Original post by Idle
That is a brilliant list, not one sided at all and has lots of evidence to back it up and certainly isn't in some cases listing items that are 30 odd years old.

USA already wasted 30 years and still can't create a new air defense system from Russian missile SS-27? ahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Russia:bl:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Idle
That is a brilliant list, not one sided at all and has lots of evidence to back it up.

You going back to the age again arent u? All these "old" missiles have been tested before with the soviet forces. USA have missiles that are yet to be tested, so they have no CLUE if it actually works...Moderen missiles does not mean the best.
Original post by Dr00n
China, India and UK(maybe) could all take out Russia I reckon, America would cripple them

UK and India could take out Russia?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I'm under the table
Original post by DaniilKaya

I think it's true. The UK teamed up with India could wipe out the USA and Russia if they teamed up

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 46
Original post by anonymouse01
I think it's true. The UK teamed up with India could wipe out the USA and Russia if they teamed up

How? The Indian Armed Forces are huge, but technologically far inferior. The US navy is bigger than the Royal Navy and Indian Navy combined and more advanced than the Indian Navy.
Reply 47

Alright not to sure we'd be able to, but statistically speaking I reckon India could
Original post by Sir Fox
How? The Indian Armed Forces are huge, but technologically far inferior. The US navy is bigger than the Royal Navy and Indian Navy combined and more advanced than the Indian Navy.

I imagine you are getting your knowledge from The Sun newspaper or something because you're wrong sir

Posted from TSR iPad
Original post by Dr00n
Alright not to sure we'd be able to, but statistically speaking I reckon India could

Never, India buys Russian worst missiles
Reply 50
Original post by Sir Fox

Well that's simply not true, Russia and India are both kitted out with very similar type weaponry. Ok, sure in a naval and aircraft strength perspective they are not as advanced as Russia. Regardless, India would definitely give Russia a run for its money
Reply 51
USA already wasted 30 years and still can't create a new air defense system from Russian missile SS-27? ahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Russia:bl:

I'm assuming you are Russian and apparently deluded about the strength of the Russian military to think they would beat let alone match the USA.
Original post by Idle
I'm assuming you are Russian and apparently deluded about the strength of the Russian military to think they would beat let alone match the USA.

Can you give me any reason why usa can beat :russia: , sir
Reply 53

they're better.
Reply 54
Original post by anonymouse01
This thread scares me. Imagine if it actually hapepned

Posted from TSR iPad

Well, if they managed to avoid it during the Cuban missile crisis and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, it seems improbable.
Original post by Dr00n
they're better.

Better in what?in Eating burgers?
Reply 56

I will put as much time into my reasons as you did.

Higher military spending.

Far more aircraft carriers which are extremely well defended, a lot more capable Navy in general actually with cruise missile carrying destroyers and subs that outnumber and are more advanced than their Russian counterparts.

F-22 is a superior stealth aircraft, the B2 and B-52 are superior bombers.

The USA has the only anti-ballistic missile system that seems to have any hope of shooting down a warhead.

The CIA is seen as the strongest intelligence gathering unit in the world.
Original post by Idle
I will put as much time into my reasons as you did.

Higher military spending.

Far more aircraft carriers which are extremely well defended, a lot more capable Navy in general actually with cruise missile carrying destroyers and subs that outnumber and are more advanced than their Russian counterparts.

F-22 is a superior stealth aircraft, the B2 and B-52 are superior bombers.

The USA has the only anti-ballistic missile system that seems to have any hope of shooting down a warhead.

The CIA is seen as the strongest intelligence gathering unit in the world.

NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen (2011)said:
"Russia will spend money for nothing,if he is going to invest in arms against an enemy that does not exist This money could have been spent on the Russian people,employment and modernization of Russian society"
Reply 58
NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen (2011)said:
"Russia will spend money for nothing,if he is going to invest in arms against an enemy that does not exist This money could have been spent on the Russian people,employment and modernization of Russian society"

Yet the US still spends far more.. $700 billion to Russia's $70 bil...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
USA. Russia is not as powerful as they were after world war 2

Latest