The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Applying to Bristol after dropping out of Oxford

Just a quick question to see if anyone here has dropped out of another university and applied to Bristol, and what was the result?

Basically I've practically dropped out of Oxford, I really should have chose Bristol in the first place, but I was stupidly attracted to the extra bursary Oxford would give me, I'm really not enjoying Oxford, and would really like to go to Bristol, but I'm not sure if they'll take me now?

Thanks for any help (:
Reply 1
Knowing which subject for would be helpful? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Delphinus
Knowing which subject for would be helpful? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah my bad

Computer Science

(:
I know somebody who went to Bristol after dropping out, I'll ask them what course they did

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Olympiad
I know somebody who went to Bristol after dropping out, I'll ask them what course they did

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks very much, that'd be helpful :smile:
Reply 5
Sorry to hear youre dropping out.

but can i ask why? its just im trying to decide between those two unis for the same course so it would be useful to know what you're not enjoying about oxford.

Original post by chedder789
Just a quick question to see if anyone here has dropped out of another university and applied to Bristol, and what was the result?

Basically I've practically dropped out of Oxford, I really should have chose Bristol in the first place, but I was stupidly attracted to the extra bursary Oxford would give me, I'm really not enjoying Oxford, and would really like to go to Bristol, but I'm not sure if they'll take me now?

Thanks for any help (:

PM me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
Original post by user_123
Sorry to hear youre dropping out.

but can i ask why? its just im trying to decide between those two unis for the same course so it would be useful to know what you're not enjoying about oxford.

PM'd you (:
Reply 8
Original post by threeportdrift
PM me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Have done thanks (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending