The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
For what reason?

Which bit?
If the list just depends on what they do, if why i'll update it you will have to see :mmm:
Original post by MattFletcher
Good, Glad you enjoyed it:h:

Thanks! It was very memorable
Original post by EduWiz
Just read your blog:colondollar: whats the creepy german boys thing about:tongue:

Thanks! - I honestly have no idea, it was rather surreal - me and my friends were just being followed around and as we swapped pools they would follow and dick around. When we went to the 10m board we did dives with flips/other skills and then they came and bombed in - so they were thrown out :rofl:
Original post by Bluffroom
Which bit?

I bet it was! I've been twice:smile::biggrin:
I bet it was! I've been twice:smile::biggrin:

I love it! I just would never go again with school as it's rather hurtful to be called a "stupid ****ing english" because you are surrounded by 80 of them.
I did my Biology Part 1... :colonhash:

Need to do physics... I'll do it tomorrow... :redface:

For homework I have chem and english :colonhash:
Reply 744
Which bit?
If the list just depends on what they do, if why i'll update it you will have to see :mmm:

Thanks! - I honestly have no idea, it was rather surreal - me and my friends were just being followed around and as we swapped pools they would follow and dick around. When we went to the 10m board we did dives with flips/other skills and then they came and bombed in - so they were thrown out :rofl:

Haha can you speak german:biggrin:
Reply 745
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I did my Biology Part 1... :colonhash:

Need to do physics... I'll do it tomorrow... :redface:

For homework I have chem and english :colonhash:

Eugh:puke: English
Original post by sarahiscool
omg same , are exams start and end on the same days :cool: which exam ?

8th May >>> french listening igcse edexcel ( which i don't really mind)

but then I have to wait till 19th June till all my exams are done..... HIstory USA edexcel
Original post by sarahiscool
same , but not on the USA are you on edexcel ?

yup edexcel wooo, you ?
Original post by EduWiz
Haha can you speak german:biggrin:

No, but I know phrases.
Reply 749
No, but I know phrases.

Oh do you have any pictures
I love it! I just would never go again with school as it's rather hurtful to be called a "stupid ****ing english" because you are surrounded by 80 of them.

haha yeah I went to Nuremberg with school, we were in Year 8 so would have been ridiculously annoying!:excited:
Original post by EduWiz
Oh do you have any pictures

I have a lot of pictures. I will upload to my blog and maybe here in a bit.
haha yeah I went to Nuremberg with school, we were in Year 8 so would have been ridiculously annoying!:excited:

Well year 11 is a bit different to year 8, I could go around Berlin without getting lost - as the public transport is so simple, the same goes for London and NYC as I've been to both a few times and are easy to familiarize to. The fact that health and safety is so stupid now I guess that's why its so annoying to be in a group.
Reply 752

Well year 11 is a bit different to year 8, I could go around Berlin without getting lost - as the public transport is so simple, the same goes for London and NYC as I've been to both a few times and are easy to familiarize to. The fact that health and safety is so stupid now I guess that's why its so annoying to be in a group.

Yh upload it plus I'll check your blog :biggrin::wink:
(edited 11 years ago)

yep. I Went to London a few weeks ago (as I do every year) and it's easy to get the tube through London. It's just a crowded place and having a massive group of tourists doesn't help
I think I've learnt the conjugations for the following in Spanish...

Present
Future
Conditional
Pretirite

Should have imperfect done in a bit, and continuous ones...

Then it's vocab! Maybe subjunctive... And expressions `_`
Reply 755
Who has school tomorrow? :tongue:
Original post by EduWiz
Who has school tomorrow? :tongue:

Me!:biggrin: :woo:
Reply 757
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I think I've learnt the conjugations for the following in Spanish...

Present
Future
Conditional
Pretirite

Should have imperfect done in a bit, and continuous ones...

Then it's vocab! Maybe subjunctive... And expressions `_`

I do Spanish and my teacher says the subjunctive is as about as hard as it gets (I think she meant the application of the subjunctive, not forming it) :tongue:
Reply 758
Please can you guys check out my first thread?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2313027&p=42126895

I'd like to hear some opinions :tongue:
Original post by Henold
I do Spanish and my teacher says the subjunctive is as about as hard as it gets (I think she meant the application of the subjunctive, not forming it) :tongue:

Well, I have some experience with it so it should be okay :tongue:

Latest