The Student Room Group

PasTest Vs PassMedicine Vs OnExamination?

Thinking of grabbing a sub to one of them, thoughts? I'm a third year @ BL if that helps.
Reply 1
I would also like to know the answer to this! Need some serious practice.
Reply 2
Also wondering this!
Reply 3
It depends on what type of questions your exams consist of?

Including your finals and third year exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by RollerBall
Thinking of grabbing a sub to one of them, thoughts? I'm a third year @ BL if that helps.

Adam Feather writes questions for PasTest if that helps.

I have PasTest and PassMedicine.

They both helped with finals. PassMedicine is much cheaper though
Reply 5
Everyone who has both for finals prefer passmedicine. I have only passmedicine but its pretty succinct with explanations. If you're really not sure, you could get a 3 month sub for passmedicine as its relatively cheap.
Alternatively you could find people who have them and trial a couple of questions.
Reply 6
I think it's entirely reasonable that you'll be able to finish all of the questions in any one of the question banks. Or at least in Passmedicine it is, you can zoom through them - even with reading & making notes their explanations you can still zoom. I bought Passmedicine first because it's cheapest and when I've finished all the Qs on that, I've had OnExamination recommended to me as being a bit harder than Passmedicine so I was going to go for that. Hopefully having done all of Passmedicine will help a bit!

Plus if you don't finish them all, you bought the cheapest one so you're not wasting money. Passmed is great! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending