The Student Room Group

Really need advice/opinions quick please!

Okay so basically there's this guy who I've been involved with for quite a few months now. Recently we've been having problems, and haven't been talking much. Today he said he'll see me tomorrow, but for the last time. I questioned why it would have to be the last time, to which he replied 'cos I don't want to see you, not even this time but I said I would see you again' and then he said so it's up to you if i want to meet him or not. It's to go to his house, and I don't understand how that makes any sense. He made the first move by asking me to see him, then he says I don't want to see you but I will see you..? I don't want to say that to him cos then he'll probably turn around and say well don't come then.
Should I go or not? Thoughts and opinions please and thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
No, he sounds like a scoundrel. He shouldn't be speaking to you like that.
Original post by Sabz15
Okay so basically there's this guy who I've been involved with for quite a few months now. Recently we've been having problems, and haven't been talking much. Today he said he'll see me tomorrow, but for the last time. I questioned why it would have to be the last time, to which he replied 'cos I don't want to see you, not even this time but I said I would see you again' and then he said so it's up to you if i want to meet him or not. It's to go to his house, and I don't understand how that makes any sense. He made the first move by asking me to see him, then he says I don't want to see you but I will see you..? I don't want to say that to him cos then he'll probably turn around and say well don't come then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lose him, and don't be nice about it. Sounds like a bad catch. Move on and find someone who treats you right :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Sabz15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like this relationship is over, you should meet up to discuss this somewhere, preferably on 'neutral ground', because it's less cowardly than by email/ phone/ text/ skype...
He clearly doesnt know what hes saying lol.
Reply 5
Sounds like he wants to get it in one last time?
He sounds like a complete douchebag, I wouldn't even waste your time going to see him!
Reply 7
I appreciate all your comments, but I do like him.. Eurgh it's a tough life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending