The Student Room Group

If you could be any animal what would you be and why?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
I would be a lion.

Sit around all day, mate with the lionesses, and eat all those juicy Zebras, Gazelles, and Wildebeests:cookie: From time to time I would prove my alphaness by killing some Hyenas and would protect my pride at night.

Read this brilliant (and funny) article about lions:

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/livetoast/2012/08/Tigers-vs-Lions-9-Reasons-The-Lion-Isnt-The-King-of-the-Jungle.aspx

The arch-enemy of the lion is a filthy, cowardly little dog called a hyena. Hyenas are notorious for preying on the young of other animals, and for hunting in packs like cowards (and lions). In fact, hyenas are such scavengers that their jaws are able to crush bone, as much of what they eat is carrion. This, my friends, is the main rival of the lion. This is the level the so-called "king of beasts" is playing at.

:laugh:

Tigers are the true bad boys of the animal kingdom :cool:
Reply 61
Original post by bestofyou
Sorry to say but generally once the alpha of the pack is either beaten or dead the lone wolf becomes the alpha male. And a lone wolf would easily defeat an alpha of a pack.

Have you any proof that a lone wolf would easily defeat an alpha male?

And even if that's true, as the lone wolf would then become the alpha male does that not prove my point that there's strength in numbers? Heck, it's one of the main reasons that we, as human beings, have dominated the planet; through our ability to cooperate effectively and communicate information.
Reply 62
Tiger. What can beat a tiger? Far bigger than lions!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Hart1995
Tiger. What can beat a tiger? Far bigger than lions!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lions are bigger than Rogers dude
Reply 64
Original post by RedArrow
Lions are bigger than Rogers dude

Whats a roger? If you mean tiger, then you are wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats a roger? If you mean tiger, then you are wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Autocorrect! :biggrin:

I saw that earlier and thought WTF is he on about?

I am pissing myself here. "Rogers" :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by Wilfred Little
Autocorrect! :biggrin:

I saw that earlier and thought WTF is he on about?

I am pissing myself here. "Rogers" :biggrin:

Hahahah I know! Rogers lol :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
A moth so i could scare the living day light out of people in the middle of the night mwahahahahahahhahaha. :colone:.
Cat, sleep all day and relax all day.
Reply 69
Hahahah I know! Rogers lol :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I meant tigers! Couldn't figure out why I wrote Rogers until i read Wilfred's post!
I wanne be somthing that sucks, like a bloodsucker on a girls feet, when she gets told by scam docters that bloodsuckers heal her,,,,
An owl. The idea of being able to fly away and explore is attractive. Plus owls share my sleeping pattern.
Reply 72
Orca (Killer Whale)

They're my favourite animal!

- they're intelligent
- they live in pods (a community)
- being able to swim all day would be awesome
- they migrate huge distances
- they are monochromatic bad-ass-mofos
- even great white sharks fear them; they're the top of the food chain

What's not to like?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 73
I wouldn't choose it, but I think I would probably end up being a mountain goat.

Short, stocky, bad tempered and quite devious :redface:
Reply 74
A grey wolf in the Canadian Rockies :smile:
Reply 75
A panda, because I love food and I love disguising as being cute (secretly, I'm a murderer.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
A Bonobo, of course!

They're like humans but better in every way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubDSQrFako

Explains everything.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by mindgames7
A Bonobo, of course!

They're like humans but better in every way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubDSQrFako

Explains everything.

I just spent the past thirty minutes watching an explanation of the bonobo hierarchy, a Bonobo kicking another Bonobo so she could have sex with him, and a monkey masturbating. I've probably learnt more in that thirty minutes than I have the whole Easter.

Anyway, I'd be an albatross. I wouldn't be stuck in one place, and I'd be big enough for most other animals not to want to eat me!
Reply 78
Did you know....If a female ferret is left in isolation during the breeding season, the isolation alone will cause an excess of estrogen in ferret's system which will gradually lead to her death?!!

Lol!
Do we still get to keep our human minds? And if so, do we get to change into the animal/back into the human at will?

If so, I'd probably decide to become some sort of small bird like a Robin. Sneak into the cargo of planes and get free flights, travel medium-distances with ease.. Not a bad life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending