The Student Room Group

NBC's Chris Matthews says "Racism is the belief that one race - whites - should rule.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by democracyforum
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

What on Earth are you on about? Why are you quoting our beloved Jewish wise man, Jesus? :h:
Reply 21
Being fair this is nothing new, there was an old saying in Victorian time which showed just how superior the English felt "why simply by being born as an Englishman you have already won the lottery of life".

This feeling of superiority is yet another manifestation of the fact that some humans seek to rule those perceived to be weak.
Reply 22
Original post by Martyn*
Historically, the white race believed that they were superior to the black race. Lighter skin colour was indicative of race purity, whereas black skin was indicative of primitive ages, of Africa, of the cradle race of man, where we were closer to the animal, to the ape. Thus arose the belief that in the progression of race the white man was the perfected product, the black man a symbol of our imperfection.

Of course, I, myself, do not belief in all that. I'm just pointing out the "reason" behind the belief that whites are superior to blacks. I know of no superior specimen of males other than black males, who would appear to have very good musculture and physical prowess. Whereas white males are weak and pale which doesn't seem very healthy at all.

Loool

Is this trolling?
Reply 23
Original post by Rakas21
Being fair this is nothing new, there was an old saying in Victorian time which showed just how superior the English felt "why simply by being born as an Englishman you have already won the lottery of life".

This feeling of superiority is yet another manifestation of the fact that some humans seek to rule those perceived to be weak.

Loool they still have that feeling in America!
Reply 24
Original post by democracyforum
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

Amen!
Reply 25
Original post by a729
Loool they still have that feeling in America!

We still have that feeling in Britain.

Lets be honest here, if the Commonwealth/ Empire had become a federation you wouldn't complain about sovereignty because Britain today would still be the most populous and rich country, people only complain about being ruled from Europe because France and Germany hold greater weight than us.

If nukes were not around we would still be living up in the empire/federation.
thats racist
Reply 27
Original post by a729
Loool

Is this trolling?

No.
Original post by study beats
thats racist

What Chris Matthews said?
Original post by Martyn*
There we have political correctness. I'm not being racist. I'm simply stating an observation which happens to be true. Whites are pale. They look unhealthy. Brown skin is healthy, it looks healthy. Granted the word 'weak' might not be a suitable description, but I think that black people are somwhat more robust physically speaking. Black athletes are far superior in their musculture than most whites, and they make superior distant runners. This is evident if you ever watch the Olympic games.

Lmfao. Unhealthy. Most women would choose a white male over a black male. Who can "run da longest" is not important at all if you want to really have a discussion about race and supremacy.

Original post by Martyn*
Historically, the white race believed that they were superior to the black race. Lighter skin colour was indicative of race purity, whereas black skin was indicative of primitive ages, of Africa, of the cradle race of man, where we were closer to the animal, to the ape. Thus arose the belief that in the progression of race the white man was the perfected product, the black man a symbol of our imperfection.

Of course, I, myself, do not belief in all that. I'm just pointing out the "reason" behind the belief that whites are superior to blacks. I know of no superior specimen of males other than black males, who would appear to have very good musculture and physical prowess. Whereas white males are weak and pale which doesn't seem very healthy at all.

What a load of rubbish. Because they win a few irrelevant races?
Original post by jamesrobbo1
Lmfao. Unhealthy. Most women would choose a white male over a black male. Who can "run da longest" is not important at all if you want to really have a discussion about race and supremacy.

What a load of rubbish. Because they win a few irrelevant races?

:lolwut:

According to who?

P.S.

Martyn spouting off nonsense anyway, but you went even further in nonsense-spouting.
Original post by HumanSupremacist

According to who?

P.S.

Martyn spouting off nonsense anyway, but you went even further in nonsense-spouting.

Oh come off it. I am as Liberal as anyone else, but lets not start bleeding hearts for the sake of it.

Some empirical evidence for you. All of the following studies have found black males to be the LEAST desired race amongst the female population.

Regan et al 2000, Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality

Kamenica et al 2008, Review of Economic Studies

Yancey 2009, The Sociological Quarterly

"...research has found African Americans to be the least desired dating partners." (Yancey, 2009)

Enjoy. I am sure I am as Liberal, and colour blind as you, but facts are facts my friend. Imagine I would say: "Muslim men are more prone to suicide bombings". Would you try to dispute that on grounds that I am being stereotypical. Come at me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh come off it. I am as Liberal as anyone else, but lets not start bleeding hearts for the sake of it.

Some empirical evidence for you. All of the following studies have found black males to be the LEAST desired race amongst the female population.

Regan et al 2000, Journal of Psychology and Human Sexuality

Kamenica et al 2008, Review of Economic Studies

Yancey 2009, The Sociological Quarterly

"...research has found African Americans to be the least desired dating partners." (Yancey, 2009)

Enjoy. I am sure I am as Liberal, and colour blind as you, but facts are facts my friend. Imagine I would say: "Muslim men are more prone to suicide bombings". Would you try to dispute that on grounds that I am being stereotypical. Come at me.

Then, if such is the case, evolutionarily speaking, the black male should have died out long ago, no?
Then, if such is the case, evolutionarily speaking, the black male should have died out long ago, no?

I am utterly dissapointed in you mate. I read your about me page and I was convinced you were more than this.

Why would the Black, African male have died out long ago? Consider the key phrase AFRICAN (suggesting the habitat being Africa). In the pre- Modern era, how many white Europeans/Asians lived there? Not many. Now if we consider the potential mates for the women, i.e. a very narrow band, the women would be forced to procreate with black males.

White men also prefer white women generally and I will be happy to cite a plethora of studies. Now even in the modern era of globalisation and RyanAir, black men did not die out and will not die out. Black women are unable to find white mates, as European males tend to favour slim women (prevalance of obesity is highest amongst the black female population) - therefore the black males and black females have no other option other than each other.

Now of course there are anomalies and outliers that people like to cite as crappy anecdotal evidence. Evidence they feel they must cite because otherwise their extreme leftist TSRist ideology would come down and destroy their utopian vision of society.

I am happy to provide studies for anything that I have said here, PM me if your interested mate.
(edited 11 years ago)
I am utterly dissapointed in you mate. I read your about me page and I was convinced you were more than this.

Why would the Black, African male have died out long ago? Consider the key phrase AFRICAN (suggesting the habitat being Africa). In the pre- Modern era, how many white Europeans/Asians lived there? Not many. Now if we consider the potential mates for the women, i.e. a very narrow band, the women would be forced to procreate with black males.

White men also prefer white women generally and I will be happy to cite a plethora of studies. Now even in the modern era of globalisation and RyanAir, black men did not die out and will not die out. Black women are unable to find white mates, as European males tend to favour slim women (prevalance of obesity is highest amongst the black female population) - therefore the black males and black females have no other option other than each other.

Now of course there are anomalies and outliers that people like to cite as crappy anecdotal evidence. Evidence they feel they must cite because otherwise their extreme leftist TSRist ideology would come down and destroy their utopian vision of society.

I am happy to provide studies for anything that I have said here, PM me if your interested mate.

Are you serious? Wtf?

You're trying to tell me that black males and black females don't like each other and would rather go for Europeans but have no option but to be together? I've never heard so much rubbish in my life! So, black females in general would rather have Europeans over black males? Wtf? Without even citing everyday people, let's go to people like Beyonce? She doesn't look too bad, does she? She's not overweight. She has lots of cash - so why hasn't she gone for a European male, since that's what all black females want, right?

Seriously, what nonsense are you spouting? So black women are forced to procreate with black males - because obviously everybody just wants white European men? What? Is anybody else reading this - I don't even know what to call it... :wtf:

I'm not even being leftist - but what you're saying is ridiculously preposterous! Millions of black women are just oh so disappointed that they're "forced" to be with black males, when they'd rather be with lovely white European men - oh, the disappointment! :curious:
(edited 11 years ago)

Are you serious? Wtf?

You're trying to tell me that black males and black females don't like each other and would rather go for Europeans but have no option but to be together? I've never heard so much rubbish in my life! So, black females in general would rather have Europeans over black males? Wtf? Without even citing everyday people, let's go to people like Beyonce? She doesn't look too bad, does she? She's not overweight. She has lots of cash - so why hasn't she gone for a European male, since that's what all black females want, right?

Seriously, what nonsense are you spouting? So black women are forced to procreate with black males - because obviously everybody just wants white European men? What? Is anybody else reading this - I don't even know what to call it... :wtf:

I'm not even being leftist - but what you're saying is ridiculously preposterous! Millions of black women are just oh so disappointed that they're "forced" to be with black males, when they'd rather be with lovely white European men - oh, the disappointment! :curious:

The phrase no option but each other makes it sound worse than it is. If I would write it more concisely I would say "Black men in the 'Western Hemisphere' have not died out as they were introduced to the ecosystem as aliens anyway; whilst their 'native' land is that of Africa. Just because white, asian, latin whatever women favour white men or meditarranean men, does not mean that black men should or would die out.

Studies in the US have repeatedly confirmed that African American women tend to be obese far more than 'European' women. Just because they are a minority does not mean it is not true, just because I say does not mean that I am a right wing lunatic

To your edit: What I mean is, a white man could go to Africa and have his pick; a black man coming to the Western hemisphere tends to be looked down upon by white women - the studies are there, the evidence is there.

My overall hypothesis to you HS is this: White, Latin, Asian women by FAR prefer white men.

I am not arguing this because I am white...I am arguing this because I am pedantic and dont want to bend to fallacious theses that are based on nothing but hope and dreams.
(edited 11 years ago)
The phrase no option but each other makes it sound worse than it is. If I would write it more concisely I would say "Black men in the 'Western Hemisphere' have not died out as they were introduced to the ecosystem as aliens anyway; whilst their 'native' land is that of Africa. Just because white, asian, latin whatever women favour white men or meditarranean men, does not mean that black men should or would die out.

Studies in the US have repeatedly confirmed that African American women tend to be obese far more than 'European' women. Just because they are a minority does not mean it is not true, just because I say does not mean that I am a right wing lunatic

I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility and attention from me when you said that black women "are forced", so much so, that I just had to expose your utter nonsense to the whole of TSR - I'm sure you've seen my thread by now.

:flutter:

You're not even a right wing lunatic - you're just being utterly preposterous and spouting even more nonsense than the Martyn-guy you previously quoted! :eek:
I'm sorry, but you lost all credibility and attention from me when you said that black women "are forced", so much so, that I just had to expose your utter nonsense to the whole of TSR - I'm sure you've seen my thread by now.

:flutter:

You're not even a right wing lunatic - you're just being utterly preposterous and spouting even more nonsense than the Martyn-guy you previously quoted! :eek:

Just because you are Nigerian - does not mean you should take this to heart. I admit, I exagerrated my point but can you disprove it? How many white males do African females in Africa get a crack at? Not many.
HS - Our argument has got nothing to do with Black women.

You asked an utterly retarded question "why did dem black men not died yet".

My point, white woman prefer white men. I know this cuts you deep as a Nigerian boy,
HS - Our argument has got nothing to do with Black women.

But it has. You're the one who said black women (and then later in that other thread, Asian women) prefer by far white males. This was what I called you out on.

You asked an utterly retarded question "why did dem black men not died yet".

1. It would logically follow from your original post that black women by far prefer white males over all others, that black males should have died out. This is logical in an evolutionary sense. Why can you not see that that was what I was trying to call you out on.

2. Why on Earth have you said "why did dem black men not died yet"? Are you taking the mickey? Is that how I posted or speak? Don't be so silly, trying to make your opponent out to be a dumb brute. It's indecent and childish.

My point, white woman prefer white men. I know this cuts you deep as a Nigerian boy,

1. As I say time and time again, this was not what I was arguing for. Why do you enthusiastically and falsely misrepresent my position? Again, I was arguing about your statements about black and Asian females. How many times do I have to make myself clear to you?

2. I am not a "Nigerian boy" :rolleyes: I am of Nigerian origin, sure - but I have only ever been to the country once for a short while. My links are ancestral, rather than political or what have you.

Just because you are Nigerian - does not mean you should take this to heart. I admit, I exagerrated my point but can you disprove it? How many white males do African females in Africa get a crack at? Not many.

Again, I am not Nigerian. I am of such ancestral lineage, but I am not a citizen or have any vested interests - I have as much political links to the country as you do, so don't try to misrepresent my position.

Again, please see above. You have clearly missed my point by 500 light-years - my point was clear and was not arguing that white females don't prefer white males. Of course it wasn't - you clearly made up that I was. I was arguing about your statements concerning black and Asian females.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending