The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
yep, the rendezvous at a particular times is best if you're going shopping or (as we went) the theme parks

exactly. We did that when going shopping but with museums and stuff certain things were irritating as hell.
Reply 801
Original post by Bluffroom
Very good! Thanks :h: so much to do so much to see

Glad you had fun, the thing about the German boys is a bit weird...
goodnight:sleep::wavey:

:hat2: goodnight
Original post by Vionar
Glad you had fun, the thing about the German boys is a bit weird...

Indeed.
Reply 804
Original post by Bluffroom
Indeed.

It's a slightly new way of giving first impressions, but maybe that's how people like to meet people in Germany.
Reply 805
Leaving a Italia tomorrow :pierre:
Original post by MangoFreak
Leaving a Italia tomorrow :pierre:

Hey! Have fun ^_^ and practise some Italian :wink:
Original post by Vionar
It's a slightly new way of giving first impressions, but maybe that's how people like to meet people in Germany.

I doubt it's the country's general method of meeting new people:wink:
Reply 808
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Hey! Have fun ^_^ and practise some Italian :wink:

Nah.

Ich will romanischen Sprachen nicht lernen :hand:
Reply 809
How did I get here?

Desmond.png
Original post by bi0
how did i get here?

Desmond.png

desmond the moonbear!
Reply 811
omg 41 pages already? also, what happened to the profiling stuff in the OP? Mango??? liking the chosen gif though, yes :smile:

Original post by EduWiz
Anyway since you're good at maths how would you draw the graph of
x2 + y2 = 4

isn't that just a circle of radius 2 about the origin?

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Another idea I shamelessly stole borrowed from last year. :colone: They had their own award ceremony :biggrin: . I was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing one too? :colondollar:

Last year's awards were:

Spoiler

We could always add/remove a few to personalise it a bit. :smile: I'll happily organise it (which means I'll have to be left out of nominations but oh well :tongue: ). Thoughts? :smile:

Proposed Additions
Best Invader (member from outside Year 11)
LEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS Award (member most likely to do stupid stuff :tongue: )

I second this idea, but like I can see more than one person being it for loads of categories :P also, do you know whats happening with that year 11 zoo/animals thing? :smile:

Original post by MrGoogle
To anyone doing/has done A-Level Maths, I'm doing D1. It's awful.:banghead:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA I sit in on a 6th form lesson where they teach that, and omg the teacher is so disheartened by the sheer dullness. there's always a succession of groans around the class :frown: :/ :wink: :smile:

Original post by Elm Tree
My hair grows too quickly :frown:

that was lovely and random :')

What grades are you guys aiming for in GCSE's? :smile:

10A*, 4A, 1B... but that's like best outcome, most likely 6A*, 7A, 1B :P

I just do Astronomy Club.. I've managed to make it cool. Since I joined the club, members have tripled and a girl has joined. :eek:

because the participation of girls is the measure of how cool something is :cool:

wow all these posts haha, I apologise... also it seems I can't 'enter' for a new para on tsr? idk :tongue: but erm, I have to stay up to ring my friend to wake her up cos shes on that humanities easter school in Cambridge, and she went to bed late=not likely to get up without help, fun times... but she says shell repay me by taking notes in the philosophy lecture, so im waiting on that ey... and omg I haven't/won't been able to do ANY revision this holl because there is too much going on, man im gonna cry.... ugh I need to sleep :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by tara8000
x

I put all these in one post for you. For future reference, beside the quote button is a button with speech bubbles and a plus. This is the multi-quote: use it when you want to reply to multiple people at the same time, and then just put your replies between each person. :smile:
Reply 813
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I put all these in one post for you. For future reference, beside the quote button is a button with speech bubbles and a plus. This is the multi-quote: use it when you want to reply to multiple people at the same time, and then just put your replies between each person. :smile:

AH thank you :smile: :smile: its just they were all on different pages and didn't know how to use it in that situation :tongue: thanks again :colondollar: :biggrin:
AH thank you :smile: :smile: its just they were all on different pages and didn't know how to use it in that situation :tongue: thanks again :colondollar: :biggrin:

If you click multi-quote over all the pages, then click the proper "reply" button, then they should all be there. :smile:
I always think this is a bit of bother, though, so if it's only a couple of pages I just copy and paste them together. :tongue:

So is your friend awake yet!?
Original post by MangoFreak
Nah.

Ich will romanischen Sprachen nicht lernen :hand:

That means he doesn't learn romance languages I think :tongue:(translate damnit! Trying to save you)

:hand: thought you were learning Italian! ---> Penso che imparavo (imperfect btw, can't remember) l'italiano!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 816
I doubt it's the country's general method of meeting new people:wink:

So do I, hopefully they were just an exception!
Reply 817
omg 41 pages already? also, what happened to the profiling stuff in the OP? Mango??? liking the chosen gif though, yes :smile:

isn't that just a circle of radius 2 about the origin?

I second this idea, but like I can see more than one person being it for loads of categories :P also, do you know whats happening with that year 11 zoo/animals thing? :smile:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA I sit in on a 6th form lesson where they teach that, and omg the teacher is so disheartened by the sheer dullness. there's always a succession of groans around the class :frown: :/ :wink: :smile:

that was lovely and random :')

10A*, 4A, 1B... but that's like best outcome, most likely 6A*, 7A, 1B :P

because the participation of girls is the measure of how cool something is :cool:

wow all these posts haha, I apologise... also it seems I can't 'enter' for a new para on tsr? idk :tongue: but erm, I have to stay up to ring my friend to wake her up cos shes on that humanities easter school in Cambridge, and she went to bed late=not likely to get up without help, fun times... but she says shell repay me by taking notes in the philosophy lecture, so im waiting on that ey... and omg I haven't/won't been able to do ANY revision this holl because there is too much going on, man im gonna cry.... ugh I need to sleep :frown:

Yep thanks i know it now it's just my teacher never taught me this:angry: +you do 15 subjects:eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That means he doesn't learn romance languages I think :tongue:(translate damnit! Trying to save you)

:hand: thought you were learning Italian! ---> Penso che imparavo (imperfect btw, can't remember) l'italiano!

Romance languages are the sexiest things ever. If I could converse freely between English, Spanish, French and Italian thay would be insane. Spanish and Italian are very similar so it shouldn't be hell tp learn

We can have joint winners, it's fine. :smile:

I'm organising the zoo too :yep: Just PM me your drawings and tell me which font + colour you want your name to be on the title screen. Because of exams the deadline is end of June, but no worries if that's too soon, I can accept late entries. :smile:

Latest