The Student Room Group

C3 and C4 Solomon Papers Questions.

I dont have the full knowledge in both units to score a very high mark in solomon papers but I know I can score a decent mark. Is it a good idea to start solomon papers now and fully go over everything I get wrong, one by one? or should I start them when I learnt everything fully. I only asking this because I have 11 exams and I feel like time is running out on me :/
Reply 1
bump anyone?
Reply 2
I guess it would be sensible to start now. You could make a note of the questions you couldn't do then go back to them later?
Reply 3
Original post by hannahsm
I guess it would be sensible to start now. You could make a note of the questions you couldn't do then go back to them later?

Does it matter if i dont do the papers A-L one by one and just do it like a booklet format where I just do questions I can answer and highlight the ones which I cannot do?
Original post by Skaterkid
Does it matter if i dont do the papers A-L one by one and just do it like a booklet format where I just do questions I can answer and highlight the ones which I cannot do?

You can study anyway you like. That is a reasonable way to proceed.
Reply 5
Original post by Mr M
You can study anyway you like. That is a reasonable way to proceed.

Hi, I was wondering what an A*/A is on the solomon papers? Are the C4 ones meant to be harder than the real thing? I did A just now and it seems pretty reasonable. I also have 11 exams so need to try and focus my time round all with tonnes of solomon papers, elmwood and edexcel past papers with 4 being maths exam. :/
Original post by maik13
Hi, I was wondering what an A*/A is on the solomon papers? Are the C4 ones meant to be harder than the real thing? I did A just now and it seems pretty reasonable. I also have 11 exams so need to try and focus my time round all with tonnes of solomon papers, elmwood and edexcel past papers with 4 being maths exam. :/

Slightly harder than the real thing. There are no grade boundaries.

Quick Reply

Latest