The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tara8000
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rDpg2SR37Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1BVDCBTCcc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiHWwKC8WjU wow this not having an enter key on the student room is so annoying the last link is elle me dit - the second is grace Kelly in French - and the first is just another of his French songs

First and Last didn't work (on mobiles) and middle one was... Interesting :wink:
Reply 901
Original post by Bluffroom
gonna make my overall holiday blog series now. I stopped mid holiday so I will make them now

ooo, a holiday blog?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
First and Last didn't work (on mobiles) and middle one was... Interesting :wink:

I still haven't actually bothered to properly listen to the lyrics, im just like, yay French... so like, what do you mean by 'interesting :wink:'?
ceeb
Reply 903
I meant has damn phone??? XD

nm nm, drawing, you?

Haha ahhhhhhh:frown:
ooo, a holiday blog?

I still haven't actually bothered to properly listen to the lyrics, im just like, yay French... so like, what do you mean by 'interesting :wink:'?

His voice I meant :tongue: I understand bits and pieces, even reading lyrics I don't know some words... Although a question is why is it sometimes inverted in French?

Like suis-je it was...
ooo, a holiday blog?

general blog with holiday blogging
Reply 906
His voice I meant :tongue: I understand bits and pieces, even reading lyrics I don't know some words... Although a question is why is it sometimes inverted in French?

Like suis-je it was...

idk... in the English one he says I could be a lot in reference to changing himself for others, so maybe its like 'am I...?' in the same kinda changey way... apparently he has excellent French grammar, so I'm just kinda going with it :tongue:
idk... in the English one he says I could be a lot in reference to changing himself for others, so maybe its like 'am I...?' in the same kinda changey way... apparently he has excellent French grammar, so I'm just kinda going with it :tongue:

I guess :tongue: it wasn't a criticism, I was wondering myself
Parents at times...:rolleyes:
Original post by Elm Tree

What?:pierre:

n0 0ne cares bout u :eviltongue:
Reply 911

what'd they do?
Reply 912
cat.jpeg

Confiscated my laptop for watching a person give a speech on learning from failures :unimpressed:
Reply 914

I forgot to ask, do you have a deviantart?
Reply 915
Original post by EduWiz
cat.jpeg

:')
Confiscated my laptop for watching a person give a speech on learning from failures :unimpressed:

is there a context to this? for that is an unusual reason... :wink:

I'm guessing you were calling them failures?:wink:
I forgot to ask, do you have a deviantart?

Nope! Why?:tongue:
Reply 917
:')

is there a context to this? for that is an unusual reason... :wink:

So cool:tongue:
Reply 918
I'm guessing you were calling them failures?:wink:

Nope! Why?:tongue:

It's an art site- really good, LTC has an account too I think
It's an art site- really good, LTC has an account too I think

I know what it is :tongue: but what would I do with it?

Latest