Everything five pound reviews

Heard about those site and checked it out
Theres actually a few pairs of shoes I like, and the reviews are quite positive
Im just abit wary since its ridiculously cheap
Has anyone bought from here ?
http://www.everything5pounds.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I know people who have bought from there so it is legit. I dread to think what the state of the stuff they sell is like though tbh...
Original post by sarahthegemini
I know people who have bought from there so it is legit. I dread to think what the state of the stuff they sell is like though tbh...

The reviews are like I said pretty good, where some have said it exceeded their expectations and looks expensive. Think I'll buy just the one pair and see how they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are some nice shoes on there.

Just limited size and colours. :nooo:
Original post by Vikki1805
There are some nice shoes on there.

Just limited size and colours. :nooo:

Well im a size 3
But a narrow and petite 3, I even have trouble on the highs street so just a little worried
But for that price, if they dont fit I'll give them to someone and if they do then awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little_missy01
Well im a size 3
But a narrow and petite 3, I even have trouble on the highs street so just a little worried
But for that price, if they dont fit I'll give them to someone and if they do then awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly, just buy the one pair.
Then if the quality is a bit naff or they don't fit, it isn't too much of a loss! :yep:
I've used this site on a couple of occasions and they're brilliant - the shoes are fantastic quality, got 2 pairs of gorgeous heels that look like they cost £30+, and they both came in their branded shoebox (everything 5 pounds don't make their own clothes but use mainly unknown brands) and even with spare heel replacements (can't remember the proper word for them, but the little plastic tips of heels that get worn).
Original post by HeadintheClouds93
I've used this site on a couple of occasions and they're brilliant - the shoes are fantastic quality, got 2 pairs of gorgeous heels that look like they cost £30+, and they both came in their branded shoebox (everything 5 pounds don't make their own clothes but use mainly unknown brands) and even with spare heel replacements (can't remember the proper word for them, but the little plastic tips of heels that get worn).

:0 sounds awesome
Edit; just seen and like a few of their jumpers too

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
It's going to fall apart in 3 days, I wouldn't risk it.
Saw this thread earlier and had a look on the website, found a couple of nice dresses but the sizes are weird! 2 options on the ones I like S/M (8-12) and L/XL (14-18). As a size 12/14 I'm just going to have to forget it :s-smilie:

Found a few pairs of shoes I liked too but they seem to only have size 3 and 4, I'm a 6. Oh well! :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hrbrox
Saw this thread earlier and had a look on the website, found a couple of nice dresses but the sizes are weird! 2 options on the ones I like S/M (8-12) and L/XL (14-18). As a size 12/14 I'm just going to have to forget it :s-smilie:

Found a few pairs of shoes I liked too but they seem to only have size 3 and 4, I'm a 6. Oh well! :rolleyes:

From the comments it seems size 6 come and go

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 140BPM
It's going to fall apart in 3 days, I wouldn't risk it.

This is just snobbishness right here. They may well fall apart, and they may not do. It depends.

Let's put it in to context. I buy many cheap $1 items on eBay. Not a problem. I bought a £20 Next signature belt (The best in the range), and it broke in about three weeks (the hooky thing fell off). I then bought a George belt for around £6 but I don't really like the design. Still going strong.

I then saw a belt I liked in my size in topman at around £12, and now that's tearing up. All of the belts are "small" The george one has lasted the longest
Original post by de_monies
This is just snobbishness right here. They may well fall apart, and they may not do. It depends.

Let's put it in to context. I buy many cheap $1 items on eBay. Not a problem. I bought a £20 Next signature belt (The best in the range), and it broke in about three weeks (the hooky thing fell off). I then bought a George belt for around £6 but I don't really like the design. Still going strong.

I then saw a belt I liked in my size in topman at around £12, and now that's tearing up. All of the belts are "small" The george one has lasted the longest

I agree. Sometimes the things I buy from primark last longer than the things I buy from topshop, or even Ralph Lauren and polo
And then other times, after I buy something from ebay I think its better to just pay a little extra but of better quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree. Sometimes the things I buy from primark last longer than the things I buy from topshop, or even Ralph Lauren and polo
And then other times, after I buy something from ebay I think its better to just pay a little extra but of better quality

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed. I mean sometimes it's better to buy cheap and sometimes better to buy expensive. I now always buy "expensive" shoes due to them generally being better economy than buying cheap shoes. ie: I'd spend £80 on shoes that last me a year, instead of 5 or 6 £20 shoes

I dislike brand snobbishness though. On an argument on fb, someone said "Oh I bet he shops at George" when tbf some of the George stuff isn't half bad. I tend to shop at Burtons/eBay because I prefer the style

The ironic thing is that some of the stuff in George is better than what they had on, in their profile pic ie: "cheap" designer goods, but really tacky at the same time
(edited 11 years ago)
Save up and buy something decent instead. The stuff looks like it costs a fiver.
My mum's bought from here before so it's definitely legit :yep:
I don't mean to be a snob- but they look like they cost £1, never mind £5.
Heard about those site and checked it out
Theres actually a few pairs of shoes I like, and the reviews are quite positive
Im just abit wary since its ridiculously cheap
Has anyone bought from here ?
http://www.everything5pounds.com/

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've bought loads from there, its all been great, you do get more than you pay for. the shoes can be a little snug but sometimes they're great so its best to read the reviews. They come really quick and the P&P is by weight so it works out pretty cheap
Original post by bitsandbows
I don't mean to be a snob- but they look like they cost £1, never mind £5.

Original post by llessur123
Save up and buy something decent instead. The stuff looks like it costs a fiver.

I do buy designer items too, actually the bag next to me is Hermes, my watch Michael Kors, my shoes Nine west and cardigan Ralph Lauren.
But, my ring, vest, hair tie and grip pins are from primark, and t shirt from h&m
I dont like to wear either all cheapy items or all designer but mix it up abit
I actually got negged alot for asking for opinions on a designer bag Id saved up for, saying how I shouldnt spend so much on just a bag when to me it was an investment piece
For a fiver Id give it a go, as my aunt had some stuff from boohoo on and I thought it was from zara or topshop

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
I think you mean Hermes pet? And Nine West, not none west.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending