The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Accommodation Offers: Meet Those In Your Halls!

Hey guys,

Nottingham Firmers 2013 group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/492882774105402/

IT CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS AFTER APPLYING FOR ACCOMMODATION FOR YOUR OFFER TO COME THROUGH BY EMAIL.

Since accommodation offers appear to have started coming out, I thought there should be a thread so we can find out who we might be sharing halls with and our thoughts.

Confirmations

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Derby Hall single study! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Rutland, en-suite.
Reply 3
Lenton and Wortley Hall, Shared Bedroom :smile:
Reply 4
I haven't been offered anything yet, but I applied to Broadgate Park, standard :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by euphful
Derby Hall single study! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Cavendish, en-suite. It looks, erm, delightfully 60s!
Reply 7
Original post by Dslash
Same! :biggrin:

Ohhh how exciting?! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by phwack
Cavendish, en-suite. It looks, erm, delightfully 60s!

Same here! I didn't get a chance to look at it at the open days or the visit day, so meh, I'll wait in eager anticipation :tongue:

What course are you doing? :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by euphful
Ohhh how exciting?! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right? :P What course are you for? :smile:
Hey, I've been offered nightingale but I've heard Cripps is the place to be and also a friend is going there too, do they let us change halls? Or do we have to stick with what we're given? Thanks!
Reply 11
Original post by rodders1000
Hey, I've been offered nightingale but I've heard Cripps is the place to be and also a friend is going there too, do they let us change halls? Or do we have to stick with what we're given? Thanks!

From what I heard, they do not let you change your halls, unless you have some real reason.

I wouldn't worry though tbh, at the end of the day, all halls will be in the university park campus and everyone says their hall is the best! Lol :tongue:
Original post by abzy1234
From what I heard, they do not let you change your halls, unless you have some real reason.

I wouldn't worry though tbh, at the end of the day, all halls will be in the university park campus and everyone says their hall is the best! Lol :tongue:

Ah ok fair enough do you know what nightingale is like? Have you applied for halls?
Reply 13
Original post by LadyHaha
I haven't been offered anything yet, but I applied to Broadgate Park, standard :smile:

Hey I've applied for broadgate park to! Hope it's good
Reply 14
Going to be in Broadgate Park, got my confirmation yesterday

If anyone sees a guy in Broadgate Park repetitively burning food whilst attempting to cook, probably be me.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Oh good! How long was from the time you applied to hearing back? I hope it's sociable there I've heard really mixed reviews would have gone for accommodation on UP but wanted self catered.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by Tweek
Going to be in Broadgate Park, got my confirmation yesterday

How long ago did you reply? I.e. were they quick to respond? I did mine on Tuesday :smile:
Reply 17
I only applied yesterday so still waiting to hear. What course will you be doing?
Original post by rodders1000
Ah ok fair enough do you know what nightingale is like? Have you applied for halls?

Nightingale is lovely! Has some of the largest rooms on campus. It's the smallest hall and therefore has a really strong community feel.
Reply 19
Original post by LadyHaha
How long ago did you reply? I.e. were they quick to respond? I did mine on Tuesday :smile:

Think they state up to two weeks to reply but I applied last Thursday and got mine yesterday. So I'd expect confirmation by this time next week for you :smile:

Original post by EMassey
X

Good Idea for a thread by the way!
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending