The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I knew A*s in language and French and the music and maths :tongue: but that's loads :lol: I have 5 :colonhash:

bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school :tongue: also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key? also, I only really started posting today and im already 10th ey :biggrin:
Reply 981
Original post by Bluffroom
Depending on the food I totally agree with you there.

I absolutely hate having food touching other food in restaurants! But it is quite weird, but I've survived all these years! If I could survive properly without the need to eat food, I would love it! To me, mainly, food is just there for energy, not enjoyment.
Original post by Vionar
I absolutely hate having food touching other food in restaurants! But it is quite weird, but I've survived all these years! If I could survive properly without the need to eat food, I would love it! To me, mainly, food is just there for energy, not enjoyment.

If its like pizza and chips i'm fine but not like mashed potato and something else or gravy and chips etc. I love food but only the stuff I like - I love eating mcdonald's but I hate healthy things which I absolutely hate.
Original post by Vionar
I don't like most foods, and two foodstuffs on a plate can't touch each other. It's sort of understandable, but I thought it was just creepy!

depends which food, but often it's true
Original post by tara8000
bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school :tongue: also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key? also, I only really started posting today and im already 10th ey :biggrin:

What am I now?

Press tab a few times? Or untick the box where it says "tap enter to send" or whatever...
Reply 985
What am I now?

Press tab a few times? Or untick the box where it says "tap enter to send" or whatever...

you're top
bro :eek:... but we do start GCSEs in year 9 at my school :tongue: also, does anyone know how to put a paragraph in without using the return key?

What For? Certain occasions use 'shift'+ Return Key, or can you not use it at all?
Reply 987
If its like pizza and chips i'm fine but not like mashed potato and something else or gravy and chips etc. I love food but only the stuff I like - I love eating mcdonald's but I hate healthy things which I absolutely hate.

I don't like anything to touch! I like very few things, and even then I don't really love anything.
Reply 988
Original post by MattFletcher
What For? Certain occasions use 'shift'+ Return Key, or can you not use it at all?

my return key just doesn't work to make new paras in reply boxes on tsr, works on word, works on my tsr profile just not here, even after a turn on and off :frown:
Reply 989
Original post by zed963
Yes indeed you do, to Saturday. Which is approximately 48+ hours.

Like I said it was before his ban
you're top

Secret's getting out are they :colone:
we're nearly at 1000 posts in 4 days! :shock:
Original post by Vionar
I don't like anything to touch! I like very few things, and even then I don't really love anything.

I bet I am fussier than you :sigh:
you're top

Did it work or...?:tongue:
I bet I am fussier than you :sigh:

is this a competition or something?:tongue:
Reply 995
we're nearly at 1000 posts in 4 days! :shock:

I know:eek:
Reply 996
I knew A*s in language and French and the music and maths :tongue: but that's loads :lol: I have 5 :colonhash:

I have 1.
Reply 997
Did it work or...?:tongue:

haven't needed to use it yet :tongue:
is this a competition or something?:tongue:

No, but you would be extremely fussy - when I was in Berlin I ate over 100 chicken nuggets because I didn't like the food
Reply 999
Secret's getting out are they :colone:

what secret?

Latest