The Student Room Group

Choosing a university

Hello, I'm a Canadian student and have received offers from various UK schools and am really looking for some help from a UK point of view (no one over here really knows too much about universities outside of North American so it's hard to get advice). I received offers from the following universities that I'm seriously considering:

Imperial College London: MEng Biomedical Engineering
University College London: MEng Engineering with Business Finance
Durham: MEng General Engineering

Biomedical Engineering is what I see my focus being, but I'm still very interested in the other two options. I'm wondering how the universities and courses are viewed/ranked in the UK. Any input would be appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by niaca
Hello, I'm a Canadian student and have received offers from various UK schools and am really looking for some help from a UK point of view (no one over here really knows too much about universities outside of North American so it's hard to get advice). I received offers from the following universities that I'm seriously considering:

Imperial College London: MEng Biomedical Engineering
University College London: MEng Engineering with Business Finance
Durham: MEng General Engineering

Biomedical Engineering is what I see my focus being, but I'm still very interested in the other two options. I'm wondering how the universities and courses are viewed/ranked in the UK. Any input would be appreciated!

Imperial > UCL > Durham

Quick Reply

Latest