The Student Room Group

Did anyone get a Boots graduate scheme, if yes then read this!

Hey, I was hoping to get in contact with people who got a Boots grad scheme for 2013.

I was thinking we could use this thread to get to know each other/sort possible living circumstances if, like me, you are relocating to Notts city for the job.

Cheers in advance!!

:-D
Reply 1
Hi There! I've been offered a place on the finance graduate scheme for Boots, start date is on the 9th September!

I live in the south so will also be relocating to Nottingham for the first year of the scheme at least!

What scheme are you on? :smile:
Reply 2
Hi,
Ive also got to relocate to Nottingham in September! Got a place on the marketing branding and buying scheme.
I think they organise a meet up of some of the graduates but I don't know when so I emailed today because Im away over the summer and really need to sort out housing for when I get back :/
Sam :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sammomp
Hi,
Ive also got to relocate to Nottingham in September! Got a place on the marketing branding and buying scheme.
I think they organise a meet up of some of the graduates but I don't know when so I emailed today because Im away over the summer and really need to sort out housing for when I get back :/
Sam :smile:

Im waiting to hear about the next steps after returning all the signed paperwork (mine took longer as it got lost in the post!!)

if you're not around over the summer, I could fill you in on what happens at these events they're organising?

With the finance scheme my first year is in Nottingham with second and third years down in surrey and possibly abroad so as it stands only need a place for the year! Is your scheme similair or based solely in Nottingham?:smile:
Hey guys,

I'm in the Brand, Buying and Marketing scheme and I also heard there should be a meet up nearing the start date of our grad scheme (that's what the previous grads told me during the assessment day).

The BB&M scheme is two years, with a 3 month placement from what I remember being told. Then at the end of the scheme we get to pick the area of the business we like the most, based on what we have done over the two years, and we work in that capacity. So pretty cool really.

Still feels a little surreal, I still don't know what to expect! :smile:

I'm used to working in call center/basic customer service roles, so I'm really excited!

Ian
Reply 5
Hi there

I'm also joining the Buying, Branding & Marketing grad scheme in September! I phoned up the other day because I go away for 3 months tomorrow and was worried I'll miss out on stuff but they said they communicate via email from now on, will add us all to a Facebook group sometime soon and that the 'Keep Warm' day is on 12th July (don't know if that's just BB&M or everyone)

Hope that helps, look forward to meeting you all in July/September! Emily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest