The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

concept place 2013

Hi just wondering if anyone is applying to concept place for september? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

i have :smile: im doing adult nursing but didnt want to wait until the summer to be confirmed for uni accomadtion. went to view it in feb and its really nice, over the road from my friend in opal 2 as well! have you booked your room yet? theyre good prices compared to my friends already there in other accomadation!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by chatterbox192
i have :smile: im doing adult nursing but didnt want to wait until the summer to be confirmed for uni accomadtion. went to view it in feb and its really nice, over the road from my friend in opal 2 as well! have you booked your room yet? theyre good prices compared to my friends already there in other accomadation!

Hiya :smile: I'm in the tannery atm then moving over to concept place! Yeah I've already booked, can't believe how cheap it is for halls :smile:
Original post by lauren_lfc
Hiya :smile: I'm in the tannery atm then moving over to concept place! Yeah I've already booked, can't believe how cheap it is for halls :smile:

is concept place nicer than the tannery? coz that was my other choice as the nurses all seem to get put there but it was expensive! hoping i made the right choice!
Reply 4
Original post by chatterbox192
is concept place nicer than the tannery? coz that was my other choice as the nurses all seem to get put there but it was expensive! hoping i made the right choice!

The rooms are exactly the same, concept place is just cheaper! Yeah there's loads of nurses in the tannery but concept place should be just as sociable :smile: x
I just applied for Concept place for September :smile:

I will be doing nanotechnology.
Original post by Releasethekraken
I just applied for Concept place for September :smile:

I will be doing nanotechnology.

at leeds uni? definitely had to google what the nanotechnology is! sounds too much like chemistry and hard work for me! hahaa do you know what flat youre staying in yet?
I'm doing physical nanotechnology at Leeds uni so hopefully slightly less chemistry... :smile:

I am in flat 615. Have you booked your flat yet?

Nursing sounds like far to much pressure for me. I assume you are Leeds uni too?
Reply 8
Hey, is anyone in 313?:smile:
I'm doing physical nanotechnology at Leeds uni so hopefully slightly less chemistry... :smile:

I am in flat 615. Have you booked your flat yet?

Nursing sounds like far to much pressure for me. I assume you are Leeds uni too?

yeah, booked ages ago. im flat 402, not quite as manny stairs as you if the lift breaks! hahaa yeahh leeds uni. :smile: nursing will be quite stressful yeah, wont be having a 4 month summer break like everyone else! sad times
Reply 10
Original post by EmBrown.
Hey, is anyone in 313?:smile:

Yep :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Ace Rimmer
Yep :smile:

oh sweeeeet, what you studying?
Reply 12
History & Roman Civilization at Uni of Leeds :colondollar:

What you studying? You moving in on the 6th?
Reply 13
Ah cool cool. I'm doing fashion design at Leeds college of art:smile:. And probs the weekend before my course starts so the 13thish
Reply 14
Ah right, that sounds pretty cool :cool:

Really looking forward to moving in myself!
Reply 15
Original post by Ace Rimmer
Ah right, that sounds pretty cool :cool:

Really looking forward to moving in myself!

Yea freshers should be pretty good, hope you like going out haha
Reply 16
Original post by EmBrown.
Yea freshers should be pretty good, hope you like going out haha

We should have a flat warming party when everyone moves in :cool:
Reply 17
Hi guys,

I've got an unconditional for Information Technology (already had one go at Uni, so I'm a year older than most hence the unconditional) and haven't yet decided to go for Leeds as it is so expensive for accommodation until I saw Concept Place, I'm really surprised at the difference in price and for it to be really close to Uni as well, which has me thinking there's something wrong with it? Doesn't seem to be surrounded by a grotty estate like iQ is so I think I'm just being overly cynical. :/
The reason for the difference in price is the fact that you don't get gym membership included in the price, which you would if you applied via the university. That's the only major difference I can think of.
Reply 19
The reason for the difference in price is the fact that you don't get gym membership included in the price, which you would if you applied via the university. That's the only major difference I can think of.

Ahh, I see! It does look nice, so once I decide to firm Leeds I should be getting a room there.

Quick Reply

Latest