The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I can't. I'm using my smart phone, and it doesn't display the quote button.

Il a trois ans!
Original post by Octopus_Garden
I can't. I'm using my smart phone, and it doesn't display the quote button.

Il a trois ans!

On the app? Or browser? it's there somewhere :tongue:
Reply 402
Wieviel Sprachen sprichst du, Ronove?!

English, Danish, French, German, Spanish, Catalan... Irgendetwas sonst?

Never fear, I checked the thread to see what you guys were talking about anyway. :tongue:

I think suggesting I speak all those languages is a bit of a stretch. Obviously it all comes back rapidly if... stimulated... but trust me, I am doing no stimulating right now. :sexface:

I would say English (native, obviously), Danish B2, approaching C1. The rest are currently very much dormant and almost entirely passive ability right now. My German is C1/C2 when prodded, though. :tongue:
I have a browser. Unfortunately, some things are too complicated for it to display. If there is a way to get to the quote function, without just BBCoding it myself, I suspect it would probably mean loading more webpages in between posts.

It also can't load selected bits of the amazon site... :cross: in particular, the section where you confirm you've posted a parcel as a seller!
I have a browser. Unfortunately, some things are too complicated for it to display. If there is a way to get to the quote function, without just BBCoding it myself, I suspect it would probably mean loading more webpages in between posts.

It also can't load selected bits of the amazon site... :cross: in particular, the section where you confirm you've posted a parcel as a seller!

Hmmm, if you go on multi quote instead it takes the quote to the bottom of the page. Type there and reply, even if you have one quote. If you press quote then it will take you to another webpage :frown:
Original post by Ronove
:tongue:

How do those classifications work? :redface:
Il y n'a pas de * multi-quote* ici!

Thanks, I'll read now
Il y n'a pas de * multi-quote* ici!

The one farthest right?
So could I be a C1 in French?:cool:
Reply 410
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Not sure. Haven't seen enough of your French. People were still B1/B2 in second and third year at uni in most cases (having done A-level).
Original post by Ronove
Not sure. Haven't seen enough of your French. People were still B1/B2 in second and third year at uni in most cases (having done A-level).

:eek: I don't even make it onto the scale then :lol:

Question... Is I didn't think = je n'ai pas pensé? If so...

Je n'ai pas pensé que ce soit très difficile gagner "C1" mais évidemment c'est assez difficile... Il-y-a un certification?

Un examen? tu "recevois?" un note... A1-C2?
(edited 11 years ago)
Furtherest right is blank whiteness
Before that is thread tools, but it doesn't respond to clicking. You should give up. Dieses Handy ist alt! If I load too many pages, I have to delete my history and turn the phone on and off again by removing the battery!

And you're not a C1 in French. Sorry! A2 to B1, I would think.
Reply 413

http://www.france-langue.com/learn-french/online-french-test.html
I just did this and got 85% and it says I'm level C1 in French. The oral and writing exercises used in real assessments are ridiculously important but still, I can't believe it put me at C1. In case my tone doesn't make it clear, I am not level C1 in French (!). B1, maybe.
Furtherest right is blank whiteness
Before that is thread tools, but it doesn't respond to clicking. You should give up. Dieses Handy ist alt! If I load too many pages, I have to delete my history and turn the phone on and off again by removing the battery!

And you're not a C1 in French. Sorry! A2 to B1, I would think.

Wait I though C1 was the worst :rofl: I mean A1 then?

Original post by Ronove
http://www.france-langue.com/learn-french/online-french-test.html
I just did this and got 85% and it says I'm level C1 in French. The oral and writing exercises used in real assessments are ridiculously important but still, I can't believe it put me at C1. In case my tone doesn't make it clear, I am not level C1 in French (!). B1, maybe.

I got it the wrong way around... I thought C1 was the worst :facepalm:

That is embarrassing!

With test thing, oh shoot closed it :angry: but it was just breaking into the B barrier :colondollar: need to practise :mmm: I guessed some because I don't know genders :dontknow:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 415
Wait I though C1 was the worst :rofl: I mean A1 then?

I got it the wrong way around... I thought C1 was the worst :facepalm:

That is embarrassing!

Hahaha no worries. I remember I used to find the letter order strange. I'm just too used to it over all these years now.
Original post by Ronove
Hahaha no worries. I remember I used to find the letter order strange. I'm just too used to it over all these years now.

That was embarrassing :ahee: I think I'm an A2/B1 :redface: hope so anyway...
Im interested in learning German. Any Germans around? :flutter:
Reply 418
That was embarrassing :ahee: I think I'm an A2/B1 :redface: hope so anyway...

http://www.ciep.fr/delfdalf/documents/DELF_B1.pdf
Here's a B1 paper for you to goggle at. :smile:
Reply 419
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Im interested in learning German. Any Germans around? :flutter:

I'm pretty sure there's a thread called something very similar to 'Any Germans around?' that is full of Germans. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending