The Student Room Group

Dream about watching a plane crash- what does it mean

last night i had several dreams. one was that i was running around on a cruise ship and stuff. another dream actually led on from a dream i had months ago, about these guys grafitiing stuff about me on a wall and i was back with people from school and we were they for some reason, then later on we bought alcohol or something.

But then there was a dream i was in my living room with 2 people who i know irl, one used to be a friend, and i saw this thing in the sky and it ended up crashing. i went to tell my mum and she told me to call the non emergency number, but i said i should call the emergency number, she disagreed so i got annoyed and didnt phone at all. i looked on the news and it said 22 people had died, this plane crashed right next to my garden. what does this mean. i have also had dreams about my teeth decaying etc.
Probably too many movies/media? In this day and age of tech and movies, dreams aren't so reliable anymore unfortunately because the modern human's subconscious has been bombarded with all of this screen media.

What's more, what do you mean "what does it mean"? Do you mean in a mystical sense? Do you think you've had some sort of "vision"?

People claim dreams may mean something, but I'm doubtful about the credibility of such...
Reply 2
Original post by HumanSupremacist
Probably too many movies/media? In this day and age of tech and movies, dreams aren't so reliable anymore unfortunately because the modern human's subconscious has been bombarded with all of this screen media.

What's more, what do you mean "what does it mean"? Do you mean in a mystical sense? Do you think you've had some sort of "vision"?

People claim dreams may mean something, but I'm doubtful about the credibility of such...

apparently dreams do have meanings coz i wasnt thinking about any planes when im awake
Original post by iamgreatness
apparently dreams do have meanings coz i wasnt thinking about any planes when im awake

And? Your dreams aren't necessarily about what you're thinking about when you're awake. They could be a conglomeration of fiction coupled with past imagination and past experiences.

I was thinking about my primary school when was awake and yet I had a dream last night about my primary school which then subsequently turned into a local Waitrose store which then subsequently turned into somewhere in Westminster with the current Prime Minister in the background.
Reply 4
Original post by iamgreatness
last night i had several dreams. one was that i was running around on a cruise ship and stuff. another dream actually led on from a dream i had months ago, about these guys grafitiing stuff about me on a wall and i was back with people from school and we were they for some reason, then later on we bought alcohol or something.

But then there was a dream i was in my living room with 2 people who i know irl, one used to be a friend, and i saw this thing in the sky and it ended up crashing. i went to tell my mum and she told me to call the non emergency number, but i said i should call the emergency number, she disagreed so i got annoyed and didnt phone at all. i looked on the news and it said 22 people had died, this plane crashed right next to my garden. what does this mean. i have also had dreams about my teeth decaying etc.

Sometimes dreams do have meanings. Unless they are linked to something you were thinking of before sleeping or wet dreams

22 might have a specific meaning which YOU might only understand

See this site http://www.myislamicdream.com
Reply 5
Original post by Masoudy
Sometimes dreams do have meanings. Unless they are linked to something you were thinking of before sleeping or wet dreams

22 might have a specific meaning which YOU might only understand

See this site http://www.myislamicdream.com

im no muslim.
Reply 6
I dreamed in precise detail about this plane crash the morning that it was first reported in the UK. My only explanation is I must have heard it through the floor on the telly while asleep.

Quick Reply

Latest