De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Contour Fashion September 2013??

Anyone? Any takers? x
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'va accepted my offer to study contour fashion in 2013 too!! I will be living in Bede hall! Can't wait to start:smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bme124
I'va accepted my offer to study contour fashion in 2013 too!! I will be living in Bede hall! Can't wait to start:smile:

YES! congratulations haha, how did your interview go?
Reply 3
Original post by oliviakay
YES! congratulations haha, how did your interview go?

thanks and you haha:smile: i didn't think it went well because i was expecting an individual interview as well as the group!! how was yours? my name is betsan evans if you wanna add me on Facebook I live in london
Reply 4
Hey, I've accepted my offer as well :smile:. I'm staying at Newarke Point :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by thejuice123
Hey, I've accepted my offer as well :smile:. I'm staying at Newarke Point :smile:

thats excellante, whats your name??? im intrigued to know where everybody is staying, have you offcially booked newarke??? x
Reply 6
thats excellante, whats your name??? im intrigued to know where everybody is staying, have you offcially booked newarke??? x

I'm Phoebe Pollitt. Yesss, so am I, I thought more would be at newarke point because its so close to the classroom. Yess, I have, I was really eager and digit straight away hahaha. Have you officially booked yours? X
Reply 7
Original post by thejuice123
I'm Phoebe Pollitt. Yesss, so am I, I thought more would be at newarke point because its so close to the classroom. Yess, I have, I was really eager and digit straight away hahaha. Have you officially booked yours? X

you see, im totally swaying towards liberty park, i havent made my full decision yet, so i havent yet booked mine. Newarke looks really nice, thats a good one you got there. ooooowh the choices, the premium kitchens in liberty look lovely though, knowing my luck i wont get it... x
Reply 8

i'm olivia cooknell, i think i've added the correct betsan haha.
you know, i was kinda counting on the fact we might be able to have an individual interview, i had to go first in my group and i was totally thrown, went bright red.... couldnt think why i wanted to do the course paha, it was a horror. but alas, they must of seen something in my work...... at least we managed to get in though :smile:

haha yeah i accepted you:smile: yes same!!! i even forgot to put my name on my portfolio- the shame! so should there be around 40 people on the course? where is everyone aha??

I chose bede hall based on the fact i heard it was the 'party hall' probably not the best idea lol
Reply 9
Original post by bme124
haha yeah i accepted you:smile: yes same!!! i even forgot to put my name on my portfolio- the shame! so should there be around 40 people on the course? where is everyone aha??

I chose bede hall based on the fact i heard it was the 'party hall' probably not the best idea lol

i accidently left a couple of hair dryer diffusers in the suitcase i put my portfolios which was kind of awkward.....
yeah theres only around 40 - 50, quite proud of myself haha.
i would of gone straight for bede, if i wernt for the shared bathroom, i would love and chreish an en suite... i'm only going for liberty because ive also heard thats quite lively and noisy which is what i want... its definately the best idea (distraction) haha
Reply 10
I'm starting in September too! I've chosen victoria halls for my accomodation though!
Reply 11
Original post by Kaytee_123
I'm starting in September too! I've chosen victoria halls for my accomodation though!

hola!! at this present moment, i am 60% liberty park, 40% victoria. i havent booked yet...
i wouldnt worry about where you've chosen though, means we can all have a nosey around the other halls hahah
Reply 12
Hey! I have accepted a (conditional) offer for Contour too! I've finally found others who have offers too!! Haha because my offers conditional I can't book my accommodation till May I don't think but I'm definitely going for Victoria Halls :-) when I was at my interview they said there would usually be a Facebook page for all of us contour girls starting in September do you guys know if ones been set up yet? :-) so nice to meet you all!
Reply 13
Original post by Meg-hall
Hey! I have accepted a (conditional) offer for Contour too! I've finally found others who have offers too!! Haha because my offers conditional I can't book my accommodation till May I don't think but I'm definitely going for Victoria Halls :-) when I was at my interview they said there would usually be a Facebook page for all of us contour girls starting in September do you guys know if ones been set up yet? :-) so nice to meet you all!

hellloo, no facebook page as of yet. I'm tempted to set one up........ verrrry tempted haha. dont know how you make a facebook page though.... i really want to meet everyone however, so one of us will have to have a go :smile: x
Reply 14
I thought I'd just pop the page together, gave me something to do......

THIS FACEBOOK PAGE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS. bosh.

CONTOUR FASHION 2013
https://www.facebook.com/DeMontfortContour2013?ref=stream

x

Reply 15
I thought I'd just pop the page together, gave me something to do......

THIS FACEBOOK PAGE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BUSINESS. bosh.

CONTOUR FASHION 2013
https://www.facebook.com/DeMontfortContour2013?ref=stream

x

Great! :smile: have liked x
Reply 16
Ahhh Hi my name's Harriet Merry

Just accepted my offer for Contour in september and have booked a room in Victoria Halls!!
Reply 17
Original post by HoaMungo
Ahhh Hi my name's Harriet Merry

Just accepted my offer for Contour in september and have booked a room in Victoria Halls!!

Hello Harriet! excellanttt, how're you? it seems that alot of people are going to victoria halls.... i might have to go for that one when i book
Reply 18
Im in Victoria halls next year, vh e 18 1 :smile:
Reply 19
Hi,
I'm Becky, I have an offer from Contour Fashion too!! :P But am unsure which accomodation to choose?? Any advice or help?

Quick Reply

Latest