The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ Has no avvy! :nope:
^is incorrect. I do have an avy :yep: This Excellency is actually the member without an avy :yep:
Can anybody tell who this person is? It's blurry I know but my cousin said he'd give me £10 if I get it :P
- it's in Abu Dhabi in Dubai at a restaurant

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9443
Original post by This Honest

I know it's you btw... :colonhash: I've known for quite a while :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Epicurean
^is incorrect. I do have an avy :yep: This Excellency is actually the member without an avy :yep:

Why is it just blank colour then? :confused:

Original post by Olympiad
Can anybody tell who this person is? It's blurry I know but my cousin said he'd give me £10 if I get it :P
- it's in Abu Dhabi in Dubai at a restaurant

Posted from TSR Mobile

Prince Charles??
:dontknow:
Original post by boumavilla
Why is it just blank colour then? :confused:

If you opt not to have an avy, you get given the default avy of a blue person such as in This Excellency's avy. Mine isn't blank :no: My avy is a light blue square which just so happens to be the same colour as the bar that the avy, username and other details of each member is shown :pierre: Therefore my light blue square blends in with the colour of the bar >_>
Now I'm 1 rep off my fourth gem :shakecane:
Original post by Stevo F

Has a screen name similar to a guy from Jackass.

+rep
Reply 9448
Original post by Stevo F

Enjoy rainbowbear!
If you opt not to have an avy, you get given the default avy of a blue person such as in This Excellency's avy. Mine isn't blank :no: My avy is a light blue square which just so happens to be the same colour as the bar that the avy, username and other details of each member is shown :pierre: Therefore my light blue square blends in with the colour of the bar >_>

I was thinking this was the case...
You should get a cool avvy, as this expresses the inner you :hippie:
But how do explain how this? :holmes:

Honorific is spelt without a 'u', therefore honor?
Humorous is spelt without a 'u', therefore humor?
Vigorous is spelt without a 'u', therefore vigor?
Laborious is spelt without a 'u', therefore labor?

Gramma sucks
Original post by boumavilla
I was thinking this was the case...
You should get a cool avvy, as this expresses the inner you :hippie:

But I think my avy is an expression of myself and my desire to blend in yet to maintain my individuality.

Original post by The Mad Dog
Gramma sucks

I agree lol. The grammar rules in English are just too inconsistent >_< I remember getting told at primary school "i before e, except after c". Thanks to that, I struggle to spell any words with ei and ie :colonhash:

For example in the word 'Science' and 'Seize' both go completely against the rule :grumble: It would of been better to not teach me that rule :colonhash:

For example in the word 'Science' and 'Seize' both go completely against the rule :grumble: It would of been better to not teach me that rule :colonhash:

That's a good point.
Reply 9453
But I think my avy is an expression of myself and my desire to blend in yet to maintain my individuality.

I agree lol. The grammar rules in English are just too inconsistent >_< I remember getting told at primary school "i before e, except after c". Thanks to that, I struggle to spell any words with ei and ie :colonhash:

I also know that it's you.... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is me? I'm guessing someone is pretending to be you on Omegle and you think it is me?
Original post by ipoop

That what is who?
What is me? I'm guessing someone is pretending to be you on Omegle and you think it is me?

Good for your dancing pony alligator.
Good for your dancing pony alligator.

I'm confused :holmes: First I get blamed for doing something which I know not of and now I am told that I have a dancing pony alligator :colonhash:
I'm confused :holmes: First I get blamed for doing something which I know not of and now I am told that I have a dancing pony alligator :colonhash:

My arthritic skateboarding kangaroo wants to jump you.
My arthritic skateboarding kangaroo wants to jump you.

SHH! :unimpressed: My cellotape is drying... :pierre:

Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were you ever taught crummy grammar rules such as the ei/ie rule? :mmm:

Are you trying to merely blend in with your surroundings to be invisible from society? :pierre:

Latest