The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

I couldn't believe Clara was willing to give up her mother's ring for the moped...
Has anyone realised this is Clara's third incarnation just as it is the Doctor's third regeneration since the reboot of Doctor Who?
Reply 402
Original post by JoshL123
What happened in 2005? :s-smilie:

It's when Doctor Who came back, perhaps the murdering dummies from episode 1 killed her.
And the car that nearly killed leaf guy was same as one which killed Rose's Dad

Plus multiple similarities between Jack and Clara...

It all seems to be linked together but I don't get how?!
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Haven't noticed that - like what?
Reply 405

...Whoa. If this isn't a false alarm, then you could be onto something in a big way. I noticed the 2005 date, but thought it was a randomly chosen date - if this links back to Rose somehow that'd be mad.
that said, I hope Moffat doesn't take such a madly brilliant idea and mess it up. I'm already really worried for the 50th anniversary
Original post by Kings0
...Whoa. If this isn't a false alarm, then you could be onto something in a big way. I noticed the 2005 date, but thought it was a randomly chosen date - if this links back to Rose somehow that'd be mad.
that said, I hope Moffat doesn't take such a madly brilliant idea and mess it up. I'm already really worried for the 50th anniversary

Saaaames on the worrying front... he just throws in a paradox and then something to fix everything up :L

What a terrible driver.
Reply 408

Being honest, most of Moffat's characters act the same, all flirty and stuff. Like:

Captain Jack
Amy Pond
River Song
Clara/s
Original post by chernid
Being honest, most of Moffat's characters act the same, all flirty and stuff. Like:

Captain Jack
Amy Pond
River Song
Clara/s

Original post by Watch Key Phone

Plus the doctor said they're both not possible...
Original post by Kings0

Yeah completely agree, could just be crappy BBC prop department, but could mean something.

And I think there's just too many things going on for all the similarities she has to other people to be a coincidence.

Original post by Sherlockedd
Saaaames on the worrying front... he just throws in a paradox and then something to fix everything up :L

It'll be "and then the Doctor woke up and it was all a dream" :sigh:

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
What a terrible driver.

:teehee:

Original post by chernid

Captain Jack
Amy Pond
River Song
Clara/s

Original post by Sherlockedd
Plus the doctor said they're both not possible...

Original post by Watch Key Phone

What Sherlockedd said plus the TARDIS tried to shake Jack off and wouldn't let Clara in...because they both aren't possible.
Has anyone else seen this theory about Clara? It's amazing how well it works, and if it's true it'll be brilliant and if not then Moffat will have a hard time beating it!
Reply 412
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Has anyone else seen this theory about Clara? It's amazing how well it works, and if it's true it'll be brilliant and if not then Moffat will have a hard time beating it!

Spoiler

Original post by Rakas21

Spoiler

Speculation

Spoiler

some of the theories are great

Spoiler

(I am overly cynical about things though perhaps :tongue:)

That is honestly the most genius thing I have ever read surrounding Doctor Who, by gummo she's good!

Really hope it's true- mind= blown! :eek:
That is an AMAZING theory and ties in with a lot of my thoughts. If this doesn't happen can we hire her to write for the show?
Just managed to watch Saturdays episode and actually quite enjoyed it, wasn't the best but it was good seeing A bit more of Clara's life exposed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:
That is honestly the most genius thing I have ever read surrounding Doctor Who, by gummo she's good!

Really hope it's true- mind= blown! :eek:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 419
Original post by Scienceisgood
x

How hard is it?! No spoilers not in spoiler tags.

****ing hell :facepalm2:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest