The Student Room Group

GEM Courses of the Future

Does anyone know which (if any) universities, that don't currently have a GEM course, are in the process of setting one up/have proposed to do so in a few years' time? Or if not, where such information might be found? I do realise of course, that GEM courses don't just spring up out of thin air, and are subject to numerous factors before being introduced. However, I'm thinking of applying in a few years' time, and without wanting to get ahead of myself at all, I'm curious as to which universities may have this course in the pipeline, just so that I can build a better picture of what I may be faced with at the time.

Cheers!
Original post by palufish
Does anyone know which (if any) universities, that don't currently have a GEM course, are in the process of setting one up/have proposed to do so in a few years' time? Or if not, where such information might be found? I do realise of course, that GEM courses don't just spring up out of thin air, and are subject to numerous factors before being introduced. However, I'm thinking of applying in a few years' time, and without wanting to get ahead of myself at all, I'm curious as to which universities may have this course in the pipeline, just so that I can build a better picture of what I may be faced with at the time.

Cheers!

I dont know of any new proposed gem med schools. I think there are around 14 currently inthe uk-and this sseems to meet current demands for docs In the uk. I do understand buckingham are trying to open a new private medical school, still in process but I dojt know if theyd offer gem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending