The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by This Honest
^and wise :flutter:

Sadly I am not wise :no: Grade wise, I am one of the lowest on TSR >_< Unless you would consider doing bad educationally wise? :holmes:
Original post by The Epicurean
Sadly I am not wise :no: Grade wise, I am one of the lowest on TSR >_< Unless you would consider doing bad educationally wise? :holmes:

It's not all about grades :no: But of course, on a student forum, it's heavily emphasised :dry:
Psh grades what are they.
Reply 9503

Probably not as bad as me :rolleyes:
It's not all about grades :no: But of course, on a student forum, it's heavily emphasised :dry:

But grades are pretty important though >_<
Lool too true about how on TSR grades are heavily emphasised >_< Although nowadays I see less people parading their awesome grades in their sig which I always used to see when I first signed up :colonhash:

Original post by ZRO
Probably not as bad as me :rolleyes:

Admittedly, I wouldn't say my grades are bad. I would consider myself average, maybe slightly above, but when it comes to TSR, I am towards the bottom. Although I must say I am intrigued about how 'bad' your grades were but I wont ask :no:
(edited 11 years ago)
It's most definitely not all about grades :nope:
Lool too true about how on TSR grades are heavily emphasised >_< Although nowadays I see less people parading their awesome grades in their sig which I always used to see when I first signed up :colonhash:

Admittedly, I wouldn't say my grades are bad. I would consider myself average, maybe slightly above, but when it comes to TSR, I am towards the bottom. Although I must say I am intrigued about how 'bad' your grades were but I wont ask :no:

:rofl: I still have my grades in my sig....awkward :frown:
Reply 9507

Well lets just say I moved here when A-Levels started, and it was an unexpected move by my family to the UK so I ended up just mucking about on my A-Levels as I didn't want to be here.... Got ACC, which I think is :frown:
Don't worry I got ABBC for my AS had to drop out of A2 because I had a lot of medical problems that year.
:rofl: I still have my grades in my sig....awkward :frown:

Lol, well yours is in the open and is hidden away in spoilers, plus your grades aren't ridiculous like the ones I used to see.

People would mention how they got 7 A*'s at A Level and 1 A which they would be distraught about :lolwut: Firstly, the A is a great grade, secondly, you got 7 A*'s at A Level, teh fudge are you getting depressed about?!? >_< Oh TSR... :rolleyes:
Lol, well yours is in the open and is hidden away in spoilers, plus your grades aren't ridiculous like the ones I used to see.

People would mention how they got 7 A*'s at A Level and 1 A which they would be distraught about :lolwut: Firstly, the A is a great grade, secondly, you got 7 A*'s at A Level, teh fudge are you getting depressed about?!? >_< Oh TSR... :rolleyes:

:rofl: Mad!!
Original post by ZRO
Well lets just say I moved here when A-Levels started, and it was an unexpected move by my family to the UK so I ended up just mucking about on my A-Levels as I didn't want to be here.... Got ACC, which I think is :frown:

I personally don't think ACC is bad :no: But if you got those grades mucking about on your A-Levels, then imagine what you could achieve if you work hard :yep: If anything, I think it shows that you are intelligent and capable of getting good grades :yep:
So technically i don't even have proper A levels :tongue:
Original post by Malevolent
So technically i don't even have proper A levels :tongue:

You can always do A2 again though :yep:
You can always do A2 again though :yep:

Yup always have that door open to do it.
Reply 9515
I personally don't think ACC is bad :no: But if you got those grades mucking about on your A-Levels, then imagine what you could achieve if you work hard :yep: If anything, I think it shows that you are intelligent and capable of getting good grades :yep:

Haha thanks for that :wink:! I'm sure you are also very intelligent too! Grades don't prove a persons intelligence in my opinion. Life does :cool:
i just finished revision guys and you are talking about grades nice i think its trying to tell me something :afraid:

but yeah (foot cramp>_<)

anyhow i agree with zoro :yep:
^How is revision going Salma? :h:

Psychology is proving to be a mission for me. :angry:
Reply 9518
Original post by Converse girl
i just finished revision guys and you are talking about grades nice i think its trying to tell me something :afraid:

but yeah (foot cramp>_<)

anyhow i agree with zoro :yep:

ZORO :eek: How did you know I was the masked warrior :colone:
you can never be like zoro :hand:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^How is revision going Salma? :h:

Psychology is proving to be a mission for me. :angry:

its been not according to plan. but i have done quite a lot of maths :yep: happy about that :biggrin:

biology is just utter crap so much to learn :rant:

i dont do psychology but my friend was complaining about it as well:yep:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest