The Student Room Group

Someone who dislikes me + mocks me going to same uni

Scroll to see replies

Original post by evian22
Hi

I finally thought uni would be the place to escape this 'someone.' He is going to the same uni, how bad is this?

In terms of what he has done to mock; said oh yeah you would like to have sex with her as an ugly teacher walks by, called me wierd and when I said this person is peng, he was like you think your a badman using that word

What do I do?!?

In his defence you do seem quite weird
You won't see this guy ever again - and anyway, he'll be at the bottom of the pile at university + it's not like he's going to seek you out whilst you're both there.

Forget about him :rolleyes:
Reply 42
Original post by evian22
Can anyone help? Shall I change uni?

You want to change your whole future because of this one guy? Man the flump up.
Reply 43
Original post by marcus2001
In his defence you do seem quite weird

How?
Reply 44
Original post by CodeJack
You want to change your whole future because of this one guy? Man the flump up.

Yes... :s-smilie:
No don't change you will Never ever see this guy again ever even if you do it will be in passing in the hall or in town and he will not even speak to you just like you will ignore him you will be just like any other person you pass in the street he is out of your life for ever go to the uni you want make friends and enjoy it.
Reply 46
Original post by evian22
Yes... :s-smilie:

Well you're probably not going to see him again anyway. Same uni isn't the same thing as being in the same college. You would regret not going to that uni later on, so you may as well just go to this uni.
Reply 47
Put as much effort as you can into becoming popular and bully the f**k out of him. :smile:
Original post by Hunarench95
You won't see this guy ever again - and anyway, he'll be at the bottom of the pile at university + it's not like he's going to seek you out whilst you're both there.

Forget about him :rolleyes:

How do you know that "he'll be at the bottom of the pile at university"?

This guy could be brilliant academically, OP never said anything about that.
Reply 49
Even the smaller universities have thousands of students so even though you may see this person around occasionally, it is very unlikely that you will see them enough or have to speak to them to make it a nuisance.
Also, starting university is a scary experience so he will probably be too nervous about making new friends and getting used to the place to be fussed about bothering you. If he ever does bother you, you just have to remember that you are the bigger person and ignore them and not retaliate.
Reply 50
uni is so much bigger. Just keep out of each others way and get in a different social group then him, join different clubs, he's not going to go out of his way to mock you surely? :K:
Reply 51
I went to the same uni as someone from my school. Saw them twice in 2 years. I wouldn't worry about it. Even people I met in halls who I disliked I'd barely see after the first year. Go to the uni you want to and do the course you want irrespective of what those around you, you either like or dislike do.
Original post by justinawe
How do you know that "he'll be at the bottom of the pile at university"?

This guy could be brilliant academically, OP never said anything about that.

In terms of social ranking - extrapolating a little, he won't have any friends to impress?
Original post by Hunarench95
In terms of social ranking - extrapolating a little, he won't have any friends to impress?

Hmm, I don't know, you can't really judge from what OP has said. All we know is that he isn't nice to OP. He could be nice to others, so he could easily still have friends.
Reply 54
I've seen people from various schools I went to maybe twice at most, and several are in the same building as me :tongue:

Quick Reply