The Student Room Group

Do guys get disappointed by a girls body during sex?

I haven't had sex yet and am in uni. I pull guys in clubs etc and have started to get attention. However I am worried that guys won't like my body and will be disappointed or not want to have sex again. I feel that I wear good clothes for my figure but am nervous to get naked.

Have any guys ever thought 'you don't look like what you I thought you would'

Scroll to see replies

I am pretty sure that is the last thing on their mind when they're getting laid!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
if we've gotten that far then not likely.. unless it's completely hideous/off the scales. chin up. :smile:
Reply 3
In the nicest way for 'plain simple sex' if they've gone back to yours/theirs then they've already judged your body... Either that or they're not fussed and just want a shag with anything.

But if it's in a serious relationship, they wouldn't care.
How different can your body be without clothes?

Sure, wearing the right clothes can compliment your body and make you look good but not to the point where you go from being attractive to ugly simply by taking your clothes off.
Reply 5
If you can convince them to come back with you, you're probably fine.
Reply 6
This is possibly the number one thing girls needlessly worry about. Very rarely a problem.
You have boobs right? If so, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Reply 8
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
You have boobs right? If so, I'm sure you'll be fine.

It's my legs I'm more worried about
Unless you're Snorlax incarnate it shouldn't be a problem.
Reply 10
Yes, often.

But mostly I'm just happy they let me inside.
Reply 11
Only if she has a penis.
Original post by notinuse

Any specific reason why you don't like your legs?
(One of the biggest turn ons for me is a nice long pair of legs -personal preference subjectively reached-)
Even before you reply, I doubt your legs will disapoint a guy, just empahise on parts of your body that you are more comfortable with. And if you're not comfortable with your body then you're not ready for sex.

In what way?

why whats up with them

Why? Are they on backwards?
Reply 16
If your legs are rather thick as an example, I actually prefer thicker thighs, more so than I find breasts attractive.
Reply 17
I know that feeling, I think my legs are really short and kinda fat compared to the rest of my body. I've the same kinda hang up with my upper arms. However.. I don't think you should let little hang ups like that hold you back! Guys really don't care and if they do then you shouldn't have sex with that guy!
Original post by Yawn11
Yes, often.

But mostly I'm just happy they let me inside.

deep inside... balls deep bustin' all kinds of nuts.
Hey there's nothing wrong with thick thighs OP if that's the problem :proud:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending