Original post by Elm Tree
I think i'm going to buy a euro millions ticket tomorrow

Let's see how far intuition gets me :tongue:

your intuition will get you no where
Reply 1421
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Spanish I'm learning, but you'd be better than me :tongue:

Life? I'm not too shabby at it, what's wrong? :smile:

Haha I swear you're like the most educated 16 year old on here. Well life seems to be revolving around exams right now and exams are whats wrong. Perhaps you could enter my candidate number on exam papers (obviously I am joking here).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1422
Original post by Arshii
Same here - French is one of the boringest option i have ever chosen! LOL

LOL RE was compulsory for me
Reply 1423
I think i'm going to buy a euro millions ticket tomorrow

Let's see how far intuition gets me :tongue:

haha if you win i want 10%:fuhrer:
Reply 1424
Original post by Bude8
your intuition will get you no where

Yo Boss, I've got a question.

In the haber process.

Why does having a low temp shift the equilibrium to the right?
Original post by EduWiz
LOL RE was compulsory for me

Head of R.E department told me it was a legal requirement to take GCSE R.E :lol:
Reply 1426
Head of R.E department told me it was a legal requirement to take GCSE R.E :lol:

Pure Bull****.
Reply 1427
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Spanish I'm learning, but you'd be better than me :tongue:

Life? I'm not too shabby at it, what's wrong? :smile:

What's the best way to revise French for the upcoming French exams?
Reply 1428

Thats what they told us it was one of the core subjects
Reply 1429
afternoon!
I feel like my revision-y motivation is draining ahah, last week's 6hrs a day seem a world away from today's catnap breaks. :rolleyes:
Original post by zed963
Pure Bull****.

Damn you, Mr Seabrook!:shakecane::tongue:
Reply 1431
Original post by zed963

Revise keywords - the very basics to Ks4 vocabulary. The higher paper is literally gibberish save a few keywords you may understand. Oh and practise past papers, my teacher really weirdly works out patterns and second guesses what will come up in the paper by looking at past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zed963
Yo Boss, I've got a question.

In the haber process.

Why does having a low temp shift the equilibrium to the right?

Do you know about Le Chatelier's Principle?
It's something among the lines of:
"If we try to impose any change on a reaction in equilibrium it responds by opposing the change."

Now, if I tell you that the enthalpy change for this reaction is ΔH -92kJ/mol, can you figure out why the position of equilibrium shifts to the right if the temperature is lowered?

Wow, he's almost as stupid as you. It's not a legal requirement to take one, but it's a legal requirement for schools to provide RE up to the age of 16.
Original post by shaylux
afternoon!
I feel like my revision-y motivation is draining ahah, last week's 6hrs a day seem a world away from today's catnap breaks. :rolleyes:

Tbh, 6 hours a day sounds like 8 hours too many ._.
Original post by Jina
Revise keywords - the very basics to Ks4 vocabulary. The higher paper is literally gibberish save a few keywords you may understand. Oh and practise past papers, my teacher really weirdly works out patterns and second guesses what will come up in the paper by looking at past papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Helpful:smile:
Original post by Jina
Haha I swear you're like the most educated 16 year old on here. Well life seems to be revolving around exams right now and exams are whats wrong. Perhaps you could enter my candidate number on exam papers (obviously I am joking here).

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: I'm actually not :tongue:

Aah I see, well just try your best! That's all we can ask of you ^_^ and don't lose sleep over anything, health first, okay?:tongue:

And if you need subject specific help there should be someone here to help!:biggrin:

Original post by zed963

As above really
Reply 1436
Original post by Bude8
Do you know about Le Chatelier's Principle?
It's something among the lines of:
"If we try to impose any change on a reaction in equilibrium it responds by opposing the change."

Now, if I tell you that the enthalpy change for this reaction is ΔH -92kJ/mol, can you figure out why the position of equilibrium shifts to the right if the temperature is lowered?

Speak English
Reply 1437
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

What should I use to learn the key words?
Original post by zed963
Speak English

Ok, I assume you haven't covered enthalpy change then. Basically, what I said was the reaction is exothermic ._.
Original post by Bude8
Ok, I assume you haven't covered enthalpy change then. Basically, what I said was the reaction is exothermic ._.

Enthalpy change isn't covered at GCSE, so they don't know what it is :smile:

Latest