The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1440
Original post by zed963
What should I use to learn the key words?

Ahhh... See my school uses this booklet made by someone that literally has ALL the keywords needed for the exam. Maybe you could try look for it online or if you're really desperate I could somehow send you images of the booklet LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Ahhh... See my school uses this booklet made by someone that literally has ALL the keywords needed for the exam. Maybe you could try look for it online or if you're really desperate I could somehow send you images of the booklet LOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have that too ahah
Reply 1442
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I have that too ahah

Looool we have one thing in common!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1443
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the booklet called?
Reply 1444
Original post by Bude8
Ok, I assume you haven't covered enthalpy change then. Basically, what I said was the reaction is exothermic ._.

I know that the forward reaction is exothermic. What're you trying to say?:confused:
Original post by Jina
Looool we have one thing in common!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're awesome too right? That's two things :wink:
Original post by zed963
I know that the forward reaction is exothermic. What're you trying to say?:confused:

Ok, the forward reaction is exothermic.
Use Le Chetalier's principle to figure out what happens if temperature is lowered.

I know equilibria is difficult at first but it's easier once you understand it :tongue:
You probably don't need to know Le Chetalier's principle as part of the syllabus but knowing it really helps.
Reply 1447
You're awesome too right? That's two things :wink:

Lol yes that and a couple of languages too. Beyond that, you're all genius and I'm.. Me. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Lol yes that and a couple of languages too. Beyond that, you're all genius and I'm.. Me. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo :redface: :eek:
Reply 1449
Noooo :redface: :eek:

Ouiiiii! :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are you expecting come the summer? :redface: genius isn't measured academically anyway :tongue:
Reply 1451
What are you expecting come the summer? :redface: genius isn't measured academically anyway :tongue:

Haha Right now I feel it's not what I'm expecting, rather what my school, friends and family are expecting. Im expecting A/A*'s but really with subjects like music and the likes, that dream is well and truly lost. Haha You can't deny academic success is one way of measuring genius, and you sir, are one! Need I ask what you're expecting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quiet thread today :emo:
Original post by Jina
Haha Right now I feel it's not what I'm expecting, rather what my school, friends and family are expecting. Im expecting A/A*'s but really with subjects like music and the likes, that dream is well and truly lost. Haha You can't deny academic success is one way of measuring genius, and you sir, are one! Need I ask what you're expecting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do it! :biggrin: we're all here to support you :smile:

Nope! ^_^ it's in my profile though... :dontknow: what's going to happen!

Original post by Bude8
Quiet thread today :emo:

Anything interesting happening?
Original post by Bude8
Do you know about Le Chatelier's Principle?
It's something among the lines of:
"If we try to impose any change on a reaction in equilibrium it responds by opposing the change."

Now, if I tell you that the enthalpy change for this reaction is ΔH -92kJ/mol, can you figure out why the position of equilibrium shifts to the right if the temperature is lowered?

Wow, he's almost as stupid as you. It's not a legal requirement to take one, but it's a legal requirement for schools to provide RE up to the age of 16.

Elm Tree and Bude get along really well..lool :tongue:
Original post by PriyaPaul

Sarcasm?

You can do it! :biggrin: we're all here to support you :smile:

Nope! ^_^ it's in my profile though... :dontknow: what's going to happen!

Anything interesting happening?

I did pretty much NO work today apart from help Zed with chemistry... I feel a bit bad, procrastinated a bit too much :P oh well, a week tomorrow and I'm back to school so there's stille time :holmes:

Edit: fail quoting ._.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
Ok, the forward reaction is exothermic.
Use Le Chetalier's principle to figure out what happens if temperature is lowered.

I know equilibria is difficult at first but it's easier once you understand it :tongue:
You probably don't need to know Le Chetalier's principle as part of the syllabus but knowing it really helps.

I know about the enthalpy change, exothermic reaction, etc but I haven't got a clue about Le Chetalier's Principle. :s-smilie:
Original post by Bude8
Sarcasm?

I did pretty much NO work today apart from help Zed with chemistry... I feel a bit bad, procrastinated a bit too much :P oh well, a week tomorrow and I'm back to school so there's stille time :holmes:

I did nothing so it's all good ^_^ oh ****!!! I have chemistry homework!!!!
Original post by PriyaPaul

He seems angry :tongue:

Meh, I don't let if faze me
Original post by Bude8
Sarcasm?

Yeahhh, I guess that was a failed attempt at being sarcastic...

Latest